- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Gulf Stream Track & Trail Enjoying Strong Sales
Posted By RVBusiness On March 10, 2014 @ 4:47 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Capitalizing on the healthy activity at this year’s round of retail RV shows, Gulf Stream Coach Inc. reported that several models are seeing strong sales, including its Track & Trail line of travel trailer toy haulers.
Available in 21- to 34-foot lengths, Gulf Stream said in a press release that the key selling points for Track & Trail are:
• Price point – The line offers retail prices almost any active, outdoor family can afford, according to the company, bringing more consumers into the toy hauler market.
• Ease of towing – With dry weights from 3,800 to 6,000 pounds, Track & Trail units can be towed behind 1/2-ton pickups and many other towing-equipped vehicles.
• Room for all kinds of toys – Many buyers admitted they might never roll a dirt bike up the ramp, planning instead to use the spacious Track & Trail garage for kayaks, gas grills, water toys, lounge chairs, and other bulky gear that makes camping affordable family fun.
• Multipurpose cargo space – Ideal for go-karting, flea-marketing, dog-showing, gold-prospecting, and virtually every other outdoor activity that combines outdoor gear and overnight accommodations.
• Solid design features – Track & Trailer offers an 8-foot ramp with 3,000-pound capacity and a full-width spring-assisted hinge; powder-coated steel generator tray; diamond-pattern rubber garage floor; and fold-up sofas and folding portable picnic table.
For more information contact National Sales Manager, Randy Baskerville at (574) 320-2630 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2014/03/gulf-stream-track-trail-enjoying-strong-sales-2/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.