- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
ROUTE 66 Grows Dealer Network Over Past Year
Posted By RVBusiness On March 7, 2014 @ 8:32 am In Breaking News | No Comments
The ROUTE 66 RV Network, one of North America’s largest independent dealer network, experienced strong growth in the last 12 months, according to a press release.
“2013 was a very good year for the network and our member dealers,” said Dave Francis, a ROUTE 66 partner. “Not only did our dealers enjoy a healthy bounce in sales, but the network ‘s footprint of dealerships grew and the ROUTE 66 brand continues to gain value in the eyes of the RVing community.”
Aside from the first 10 Canadian locations that joined and were announced in January, 2013, ROUTE 66 has added 12 new locations in the last 12 months. This increase continues to strengthen the ROUTE 66’s ability to serve RV customers as they travel the highways of North America.
The latest dealership additions include:
• B&R Camper Sales – The Fisher Family – Theodore, Ala.
• Cold Springs RV Center – Scott Silva – Weare, N.H.
• Dreamchasers RV of Burlington – Raymond Goda – Burlington, Wash.
• George M. Sutton RV – George & Martha Sutton – Eugene, Ore.
• McGovern’s RV & Marine – Dwain & Val McGovern – Grande Prairie, Alberta.
• Roulettes A.S. Levesque – Andre Levesque – Ste-Helenes/Trios-Rivieres, Quebec.
• Outdoor Travel – Ken & Andy Whiting – Hamilton, Ontario.
Roulettes Gilbert – Andre Levesque – Chateauguay, Quebec.
• Smith’s RV Centre – Jason Johnstone – Thunder Bay, Ontario.
• Terry Frazer’s RV Center – Terry Frazer – Eldridge, Iowa.
• Thunder RV – Dan & Moneta Woollard – LaGrande, Ore.
“These dealerships are all built on the same foundation that our other 150 dealerships are built on – excellent customer service, quality products and high integrity,” said Rob Merrill, ROUTE 66 partner. “These are the qualities that not only set our dealers apart from the pack, but also define the ROUTE 66 RV Network.”
A couple of key initiatives that were launched this past year created two new branded programs, the ROUTE 66 RV Club and ROUTE 66 Roadside/Tech24.
Steve Francis, in his unique position of being both a ROUTE 66 dealer and network partner, noted, “When my dealership sells an RV, the customer is always very interested in how we are going to support them after the sale. Our network of dealers along with RV Club and Roadside/Tech allow us to offer them peace of mind, as well as money-saving benefits at KOA campgrounds, hotels, golf courses and other RV travel-related services. The very best part is that these customer benefits are unique to my dealership as a ROUTE 66 dealer.”
Since its formation in 2003, ROUTE 66 now sells nearly 40,000 units per year, has over 1,200 service bays/techs, and offers 41 custom programs that will positively impact a dealership’s bottom line in the areas of financing, insurance, service contracts and Internet services or parts. The ROUTE 66 RV Network, located in Overland Park, Kan., is comprised of over 155 full-service independent RV dealership locations in 42 states and provinces coast-to-coast.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2014/03/route-66-grows-dealer-network-over-past-year/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.