NATM Annual Show Sees 15% Attendance Rise
The National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) reported that its 26th Annual Convention & Trade Show, held Feb. 26-28 in Las Vegas, registered the second highest attendance in recent history with 880 registrants – a 15% increase over the 2013 show. According to a news release, it was highest number of trailer manufacturers in attendance since 2010.
The trade group, representing manufacturers that produce light- and medium-duty trailers, noted that floor space was sold out three weeks before the event.
NATM said that attendees and exhibitors gave the event high marks. An exhibitor survey showed:
• 100% of exhibitors surveyed agreed that NATM Convention & Trade Show is a high quality exhibition that benefits their company.
• Of those surveyed and who plan to exhibit at the 2015 trade show, 100% said they will return and one said they will take more space.
• 46% of exhibitors introduced a new product.
An attendee survey revealed:
• 95% of attendees said the value of NATM’s trade show was good to excellent.
• Attendees gave the trade show a rating of 4 out of 5.
• 89% of responding attendees have a role in purchasing products
• Significant increase in number of first time attendees (13%)
• 92% of attendees indicated they will definitely or probably attend NATM’s Convention in 2015.
Next year’s show is slated for Feb. 11-13 in New Orleans at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. NATM said that 2015 exhibit space will be released first to 2014 sponsors, followed by pre-registered exhibitors. The space will open to all other eligible exhibitors by mid-to late June.