Winegard Launches Improved ‘Carryout’ Antenna
According to a press release, the new antenna is almost half the size than its predecessor, the Carryout (GM-1518), and features a sleeker lightweight design.
The Carryout G2 portable satellite antenna is fully automatic and is quick and easy to set up, offering two coaxial outputs so two TVs can be connected. The antenna is powered through a 12-volt output (included), but can be connected to a 110-volt outlet with a power converter (sold separately).
“The Carryout G2 pushes the ‘size-versus-performance-trade-off’ common to satellite antennas to the limit,” said Aaron Engberg, director mobile sales channel for Winegard. “Reducing the size by 40% from our original Carryout, without a single compromise in performance, is truly what makes Winegard the leader in antenna design. Consumers want smaller, faster, better and Winegard has once again delivered with the Carryout G2.”
Key benefits to the Carryout G2 antenna include:
• Fully automatic antenna eliminates the need for manually aiming/finding satellite signals.
• Compatible with all major satellite TV programming providers.
• Works with most satellite receiver models, including activated receivers from home.
• Backed by a two-year parts, one year labor limited warranty.
• Several mount options are available.
The Carryout G2 is now shipping and has an MSRP of $649; models are available in white dome (GM-2000) or black dome (GM-2035).
For more information click here.