- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Calif. RV Show Space Deadline Approaching
Posted By RVBusiness On May 14, 2014 @ 11:37 am In Breaking News | No Comments
RV manufacturers planning to exhibit at the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association’s (RVIA) California RV Show, scheduled for Oct. 10-19, 2014 at the Fairplex in Pomona, need to have space applications submitted by Friday (May 16) to qualify for lower space rates
Those manufacturers reserving space by the deadline are assured a place in the first drawing for exhibit space and will maintain seniority in the show.
Like last year, exhibitors can choose from two price points for space. RVIA offers the “red carpet” pricing ($3.90 per square foot) for those who want RVIA to set their display and have 20-amp electrical service included. The lower “do it yourself” pricing ($2.65 per square foot) is for those who have the equipment and man power to set their display. Electricity is an additional expense with this selection.
This year marks the 62nd anniversary of the California RV Show, which is the longest running RV show in the U.S. The event is expected to draw 30,000 people over 10 days. Over 1,200 RVs from the industry’s leading brands will be on display with more than 100 available for customer test drives.
The 62nd California RV Show will feature a number of elements and enhancements to inform, entertain and engage attendees, including:
• The RV Factory Showcase: The different RV product types will be showcased in this popular area with RV manufacturer representatives on hand to meet with attendees and present product demonstrations showing how RVs work.
• Model RV Campground: A selection of RVs will be showcased in a campground setting for guests to walk through as they enter they show.
• Celebrity Appearances: Fan favorite Bret Michaels, former lead singer of Poison and host of the popular Rock My RV television show, is expected to return after last year’s very successful appearance along with other notable celebrities.
• Consumer Seminars: The show will have a comprehensive lineup of RV-themed seminars to help attendees learn more about RV travel and camping.
For more show information visit the show’s new website at www.TheBestRVShow.com or contact RVIA Western Show Directo, Tom Gaither at (951) 567-3608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2014/05/calif-rv-show-space-deadline-approaching/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.