Hall Induction Dinner Signups Ahead of 2013
Reservations for the induction dinner honoring the The RV/MH Hall of Fame’s Class of 2014 are running significantly ahead of last year’s reservations.
“As of June 19, more than 175 friends and families of the inductees have registered which is more than double the number of registrations for the Class of 2013 induction ceremony by the same date,” Induction Dinner Committee Chairman Mark Wasson of BlueLinx Corp. reported in a press release.
This year’s RV/MH Hall of Fame’s annual Induction Dinner will be held on Aug. 4 at the Hall’s Event Center in Elkhart, Ind. The program begins with a private cocktail party in Champion Hall from 4-5:30 p.m honoring all the past inductees, board members and the Class of 2014 inductees and their families. The event is being hosted by the RV/MH Heritage Foundation board.
Those being inducted in the Class of 2014 include:
• Debbie Brunoforte, president-owner and CEO, Little Dealer, Little Prices (RV Dealer), Arizona.
• Bob Livingston, senior vice president, Group Publisher, Good Sam, California.
• Peter B Orthwein, chairman, Thor Industries (RV Manufacturer), Ohio.
• John D Roba, founder and president of Roba and Associates. (Manufacturer’s representative for the RV and MH industries) and JR Products (supplier), New York.
James F Shields (deceased), president of Pan Pacific RV Centers, Inc., (RV dealer), California.
• Barry Cole, president of Manufactured Housing Insurance Services and Cole Housing Corp. (insurance supplier to RV/MH industries and MH communities) California.
• Ed Evans, managing partner of EPM (MH community owner and developer) California.
• Thomas “Tom” L. Kern, CEO, Style Crest Enterprises (RV/MH supplier), Ohio.
• Richard “Dick” King, founder and CEO of King Insurance (insurance supplier to RV/MH industries), Nebraska.
• Gary McDaniel, CEO, YES! Communities, (MH communities), Colorado.
Following the Hall’s cocktail party for members, a cocktail reception for everyone attending the Induction Dinner ceremonies begins at 5:30 p.m. followed by a gala dinner and induction ceremony at 7 p.m.
The Induction Dinner Committee is also seeking sponsors for the event. Wasson noted, “One Hospitality Sponsor has signed up so far, along with several “Friend of the Hall of Fame” sponsors. These sponsorships help the Hall offset the cost of the night’s events and provide additional services.”
The types of sponsorships available and costs include:
• Major Sponsor – $10,000
• Hospitality Sponsor – $4,000
• Hors d’oeuvres Sponsor – $2,500
• Momento Gift Sponsor – $1,000
• Gold Sponsor-$500
• Silver sponsor- $250
• Friend of the Hall of Fame Sponsor – $100
* All events may be co-sponsored
Annual Golf Classic Fundraiser
In addition to the induction ceremony on Aug. 4, the 2014 Golf Classic fundraiser will start at 7 a.m. with a full breakfast followed by a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. followed by an awards presentation. This year the golf classic will again be hosted by The Bent Oak Golf Club in Elkhart.
Hall president Darryl Searer, “If you love golf and also want to support the Hall, you’ll not want to miss this exciting annual event.” He added the Hall is seeking sponsors for the golf tournament.
Searer will deliver his short annual State of the Hall address and promises attendees will be pleased with the Hall’s successes over the past year.
To sign up online for the Induction Dinner and Golf Tournament, or to become a sponsor, visit www.rvmhhalloffame.org.