‘Vendor Training +Plus’ Expands ’14 Program
The Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) reported in a press release that the education program was “so popular when it was introduced at last year’s convention that it is being expanded to accommodate demand.” The extended sessions give dealers the chance to learn about products and technology directly from the vendors that produce them.
Vendor Training +Plus allows industry suppliers the time and space to train dealership personnel in the use and applications of their products and technology — in one place, at one time. Because the convention/expo is the only education event of the year exclusively for dealers and their staff, this represents a unique opportunity for suppliers to spend more time with the key personnel who use their products in their dealerships, RVDA said.
Among this year’s sessions are:
• “Towing Safety System” by AL-KO Axis Inc.
• “How to Leverage Your IDS DMS Software to Run a More Efficient Business” by Integrated Dealer Systems.
• “Lippert Components’ Aftermarket Program” by Lippert Components Inc.
• “Blue Ox Sway Pro Weight Distribution Hitch, Chassis, Enhancements, and Bedsaver,” by Blue Ox.
• “Hydraulic Disc Brake Conversions” by Titan Tire.
Check the convention website frequently for updates and additional sessions.