Norcold Refrigerators Control Energy Usage
Norcold Inc. has introduced new 2.7-cubic-foot N305 and N306 refrigerators, providing the same cooling performance found in the N300 and N302 models they replace, but with improved controls that give owners more ability to guide the unit’s energy usage and operations.
The company reported in a press release that the new N305 and N306 are also more aesthetically pleasing, with controls hidden behind a flip-down cover, providing a sleek and more modern look.
Like all Norcold refrigerators, the new N305 and N306 are specifically designed for RVs and provide high performance while meeting the rigors of the road. Norcold is one of America’s leading makers of gas-absorption and AC/DC refrigerator/freezers for the RV, marine and truck markets.
“The new N305 and N306 models are perfect for today’s RV lifestyle,” said Mike Mesharer, director of sales, North America, noting that , units are available to order now. “In addition to being even more attractive, they provide the high performance that consumers have come to expect, while, at the same time, providing improved operation control.”
• Improved LP temperature controls, including a “gas off” setting, direct control rather than thermostat control and a new “medium” setting for the flame.
• Upgraded A/C temperature controls, with an “A/C off” setting.
• Increased control – now built into the gas control knob – of the gas interlock valve.
• A control panel door to hide controls and provide a sleek and modern look.
• AC and DC (on 3-way models) selection indicators that can be viewed with the control panel door close.
• Available in black and taupe trim,