Top

Survey: Business Owners Attracted to RVing

  Print Print

July 7, 2014 by   Leave a Comment

There are two kinds of people in the world – those that would consider traveling across the country in a recreational vehicle, and those who would not.

Millionaire Corner reported that according to the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA), there are a lot of Americans in that first group.

“More than 20 million Americans travel in RVs every year because of the unmatched freedom and flexibility they provide when traveling,’’ said RVIA President Richard Coon in an industry press release from June. “RVers can adjust their plans to take a long road trip or a quick weekend getaway. An RV is perfect for what many people want most: more quality time outdoors with loved ones.”

A Spectrem’s Millionaire Corner survey of more than 1,000 affluent investors found that 26% of them had been on a trip with a recreational vehicle. That included 37% of business owners versus just 13% of corporate executives.

Asked if they would consider taking an RV trip in the future, 16% said “yes’’ and 34% said “maybe,” putting the total possible RV travelers at 50%.

Income played a role, as 57% of investors with a household income of under $100,000 said yes or maybe, while only 37% of those with a household income over $200,000 said they would consider it or do it.

For the full story click here.

[Slashdot] [Digg] [Reddit] [Facebook] [Google] [StumbleUpon]

Comments

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!





*

Bottom