CampgroundViews Chronicles Tampa RV Show
CampgroundViews.com has released complete daily coverage of the 30th Annual Tampa RV SuperShow from the Florida State Fairgrounds.
The six-part series of videos include interviews with RV executives, new product releases, hot gadgets, and an inside look at the show. Available for viewing on the company’s website the videos each average 3.5 minutes in length. Click here to view all the videos.
“We had a ton of fun producing these videos. The response has been overwhelming,” said Mark Koep founder of CampgroundViews.com.
Each video tackles a different subject to provide viewers with a better understanding of what goes on at one of the largest RV shows in the country.
“We pitched the idea to David Kelly,marketing director for the Florida RV Trade Association (FRVTA), and he said go for it. Our hope is that we brought a face and story to the show” added Koep.
The video series covers the following topics:
* Industry Day – Walking tour of the RV Show (take a 1 1/2 hour hike in less than five minutes)
* Day 1 Opening Day – See the large crowds, learn why seminars are worth your time, and witness the unveiling of the 2016 American Eagle by American Coach.
* Day 2 Secrets of the SuperShow – Fun in the supplier area, meet the president of Monaco, check out the change for Airstream trailers.
* Day 3 Rally at the SuperShow – Discover a bit more about the RVing community involved at the rally area and dig a little deeper into the “Wall that Heals.”
* Day 4 Toys and Deals – Check out some of the amazing toys for the RV available at the SuperShow and meet the president of Nexus RV about why buying at the show is so beneficial.
* Day 5 Final day coverage becomes a bird hunt looking for Roadie.