Lippert Unveils New Products During Open House
Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI) is unveiling several new products at this week’s Elkhart RV Open House, the company reported in a press release.
In addition, LCI also extended invitations to dealership representatives to tour its Elkhart marketing and design center and product showroom as well as the aftermarket distribution center in South Bend.
Breakfast will be served at LCI’s marketing and design center on 8-10 a.m. Monday through Wednesday. Personal tours of the design center and the customer service building are by appointment only and can be scheduled by contacting LCI at email@example.com.
Some of LCI’s latest product innovations added to 2017 model RVs include:
• Ground Control TT, the industry’s first ever one-touch automatic leveling system for travel trailers, will be showcased prominently in this year’s Open House. Click here to watch the video.
• Fast Ramp, LCI’s newest ramp door, incorporates patented Gorilla-Lift technology so RV users won’t have to struggle with heavy, cumbersome ramp doors. The new door can be lifted with one hand and offers RVers a safer ramp door solution.
• Complementing the Fast Ramp is the latest Toy Hauler Ramp Door Party Deck rail kit. The latest design update features patent-pending side entrance steps, allowing for complete use of the patio. The product’s hybrid design utilizes both aluminum and steel, providing increased wear resistance and improved performance.
• Dealers will be able see some of LCI’s latest RV technology advancements including OneControl. The OneControl mobile app allows RVers to control and monitor their RV systems from an android or iOS device. Built on the myRV infrastructure, users can control slideouts, HVAC systems, tank levels, leveling systems and awnings.
• The Keyed Alike lock system allows manufacturers and dealers to standardize each RV so that just one key works with every door lock on the RV, eliminating hassle and confusion.
• Integrated Slim Shades are another entry door innovation from LCI, offering a versatile, built-in window shade that provides full sun shade and privacy.
• The Solera XL Awning is the first patio awning that offers 9 feet, 8 inches of shade compared to the industry standard of 8 feet. With today’s floorplans that feature multiple slideouts that cut into the outdoor living space, RVers will enjoy the 20% additional shade that the Solera XL awning provides.
• The SolidStep mounts inside the RV entry door well and extends all the way to the ground, giving RV owners a stable, solid-step surface. With integrated locking mechanisms that store the step while in travel, the SolidStep is a versatile alternative to the traditional fold-out entry step.
• Thule’s European-designed awning will be featured on several domestic RV brands. For more information on Thule RV products, click here.
• LCI’s EuroLoft bed lift system will be featured in towable RV floorplans for the first time. The quiet and space saving bed lift system has been a part of many international motorhome floorplans for years. The extra bunk is stored against the ceiling above the fold-out sofa when not in use, but when deployed, offers an additional sleeping space.
• LCI’s Aluminum Frame Cabinet Doors feature a modern and high-end aesthetic. The all-aluminum and glass construction of the cabinet doors provides an updated interior appearance. The cabinets are water resistant and anodized for long-lasting durability.