Mesa, Ariz.-based RV rental firm Cruise America recently opened an additional eight affiliate dealers, growing its total portfolio to 124 locations in North America.
According to a press release, the sites were selected to allow the company to better serve customers in busy areas and those that feed into popular RV destinations. An internationally recognized brand, Cruise America maintains a of fleet 4,500 motorhomes and employs more than 300 people across the U.S. and Canada.
“At Cruise America, we pride ourselves on being customer driven and are continuously looking for ways to proactively improve service and expand our business,” said Cruise America Executive Vice President Michael Marcine. “Partnering with independent dealers allows us to offer even more locations for convenient vehicle pick up and drop off, especially in areas where we know rental demand continues to grow.”
The new dealers span from coast-to-coast and serve tourist hot-spots such as the Chicago great lake region and Napa’s wine country. The eight new locations include:
- Adventures in Climbing LLC – Ontario, N.Y. (Rochester Area)
- All Ready Moving & Storage – Tumwater, Wash. (Olympia Area)
- Dacostas Auto World – Fairfield, Calif. (Napa)
- Kelly’s World-class Automotive – Limerick, Pa. (NW Philadelphia)
- Lord Automotive Inc. – Worcester, Mass. (Boston)
- Blade Runners RV Storage – Littleton, Colo. (S. Denver)
- State Road Auto Repair LLC – Lakemoor, Ill. (N. Chicago)
- Xpress Auto Rentals – Downey, Calif. (Central Los Angeles)
Cruise America expects to continue a path of rapid growth by opening additional dealers throughout the year. For more information visit CruiseAmerica.com or call 800-671-8042.