Organizers report that booth space for the 5th Beijing International RV and Camping Show, to be held Aug. 9-12 in Beijing RV Expo, is nearly sold out. The 3rd China RVing & Camping Rally will run in conjunction with the RV show.
Wang Jidong, general manager of the show, said in a press release that about 400 RVs and outdoor equipment such as ATVs, UTVs, motor boats, yachts and small helicopters will be on display. “This year’s show will be bigger and the service to both exhibitors and visitors will be better,” Jidong said, noting that more than 100 RVs were sold at last year’s show with sales volume was higher than $100 million.
Themed the ‘Lead the New Life of Fashion, promoters are expecting around 300 RVers to attend the camping rally. The events are hosted by the Beijing Tourism Development Commission, People’s Government of Beijing Fangshan District and the China RV and Camping Association.
Activities scheduled for the RV show include:
• The China RVing and Camping Tourism Development forum will be held Aug. 9 at the meeting hall in the Beijing RV Expo. Government officers and RV and camping industry experts will give presentations and discuss industry challenges.
• The China RV Industry People Annual Election is scheduled for Aug. 9 at the meeting hall to award those who made significant contributions to this industry’s development.
• A new product launch ceremony will run in the show area Aug. 9 where attendees can test drive vehicles.
• The 3rd China RVing and Camping Rally Salon is slated for Aug. 10 at the meeting hall.
• The Chinese RV Travel Star Election will be held Aug. 10 at the meeting hall.
• An RV parade in Beijing is scheduled for the morning of Aug. 11.
• An exhibitors appreciation dinner is set for Aug. 9 at the AXIYA Restaurant.
Started in 2010, the Beijing International RV and Camping Exhibition is the first ever focusing on RVing and camping.