AmeriGO RV Club, set to launch as a “premier member-driven club for RV enthusiasts,” announced new strategic alliances that provide an even greater range of benefits, resources and discounts.
According to a press release, AmeriGO’s new partners will offer “value-added perks” in a broad cross-section of RV-related sectors, including insurance, extended warranties and road care plans, along with options for selling and shopping new and preowned RVs. RV enthusiasts will also be able to take advantage of frequently updated exclusive deals and discounts on dining, shopping, attractions and events in their local area and across North America.
AmeriGO’s newest key alliances include:
• Via the AmeriGO Insurance Agency, club members will enjoy discounted rates through Allied Insurance, a Nationwide company. Protection will include collision and comprehensive coverage along with roadside assistance, towing and labor, awning replacement, and vanishing deductible. In addition, claims will be processed by RV-specialized staff to ensure RVers get back on the road quickly.
• As part of an exclusive offering by Road America Motor Club, AmeriGO club members will be able to access the RV Assist Plus program that includes roadside assistance services, travel savings solutions and other ancillary travel discount benefits.
• Via an affiliation between AmeriGO and RV Trader, club members will be able to view RVs for sale across the United States, and will also receive discounts to sell their units on RV Trader with special promo codes offered to AmeriGo members.
• As part of an alliance between AmeriGO, RVT.com will feature thousands of quality pre-owned RVs for sale by owner on the club site while promoting AmeriGO to the millions of RV shoppers who use RVT while searching for a new or used RV.
In addition to these new strategic alliances, AmeriGO RV Club recently introduced the company’s Certified Dealership Program focused on enhancing the RV owners experience and strengthening dealer partners’ businesses. The program is free for qualifying dealerships and AmeriGO charter dealers are awarded territories on an exclusive basis.
For more information on dealer opportunities, contact Jeff Martin at (513) 236-7512. For campground inquiries, call (800) 933-3171. General inquiries about AmeriGO RV Club should be emailed to info@AmeriGOrv.com. The company is also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AmeriGOrvClub.
AmeriGO RV Club, soon to launch as the “ultimate RV club and online community dedicated to RV enthusiasts,” announced the affiliation of Seffner, Fla.-based Lazydays RV. According to a press release, the iconic Lazydays brand has been named the newest “charter dealership” in AmeriGO RV Club’s coast-to-coast Certified Dealership Program.
“We are extremely pleased to be adding this outstanding dealership and celebrated brand to our coast-to-coast dealership network,” said Joe McAdams, chairman of AmeriGO RV Club. “Our members will enjoy the highest levels of service and peace of mind as they travel in and around Tampa, Fla., and Tucson, Ariz., with Lazydays RV as part of our high-quality dealership network.”
Tim Sheehan, CEO of Lazydays, added, ”With a parallel dedication to enhancing the RV lifestyle for RVers everywhere as well as a shared focus on fostering positive growth of RVing, we are proud to be affiliating with this premier RV club and look forward to providing enormously valuable benefits and the highest level of service to its members.”
Lazydays, founded in 1976, has grown to be one of the highest profile destination RV sites in North America. The dealership offers one of the largest assortments of new and pre-owned RVs in the country and is staffed with experienced and knowledgeable sales experts. Operating from two locations, Lazydays has 300 service bays staffed with RVIA/RVDA certified and master certified technicians, a multi-million dollar parts inventory, RV parts and accessories store, and provides customers complimentary RV training courses led by the industry’s top RV experts.
AmeriGO’s exclusive coast-to-coast Certified RV Dealership Program is focused on enhancing the RV owners’ experience and strengthening dealer partners’ businesses; the program is free for qualifying dealerships. AmeriGO charter dealers are awarded territories on an exclusive basis. Ongoing new dealer partner development is currently under way.
For dealer inquiries and program details concerning AmeriGo RV Club, contact Jeff Martin at (513) 236-7512. For general inquiries about AmeriGO RV Club, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RV industry veterans and membership club innovators have come together to develop a new company – AmeriGO RV Club – poised to be the ultimate RV club and online community dedicated to RV enthusiasts.
Scheduled to launch in October 2013, AmeriGO RV Club “will boast outstanding value-added membership benefits, services, and discounts via a highly advanced online RV club experience,” organizers reported in a Monday (Sept. 16) press release. The new website, they add, will be all-encompassing throughout the RV market and feature a mix of rich content and an inviting community, where RV enthusiasts can go to learn, research, and share everything they love about RVing.
“With decades of experience in the RV industry and having already built an amazing set of offerings with our allied partners, it is with great enthusiasm that we announce the development of AmeriGO RV Club,” said Joe McAdams, chairman of AmeriGO RV Club. “Our goal in creating AmeriGO is to build a trusted resource for products, services and information that adds value and security for the RV enthusiast by providing access to and savings at our premier network of RV vendors, dealers and campgrounds.”
The company’s new website, soon to be introduced at AmeriGOrv.com, is being developed in partnership with Stoneacre Company – the premier provider of technological solutions for member-based organizations focused on passion-based themes with an acclaimed client roster including the official NASCAR Members Club, NFL Alumni Organization, Pepsi Stuff Loyalty Program, Yahoo! Rewards Loyalty Program, and Anheuser Busch Affinity Email Program.
According to AmeriGO’s organizers, the Charlotte, N.C.-based company will provide RV enthusiasts with a highly advanced and engaging online experience at AmeriGOrv.com.
Led by RV industry experts and featuring a wide array of partnerships with leading companies, AmeriGO RV Club has established an RV club benefits program with unique offerings designed especially for RV enthusiasts. The club will present exclusive programs, services and savings for members – from valuable insurance option choices that ensure the best deal on the right coverage to 10% savings at hundreds of AmeriGO-affiliated campgrounds as well as RV extended warranties, sanctioned road care plans for the ultimate in peace-of-mind as RVers navigate the open road and preferred provider pricing on RV financing options.
“RV enthusiasts will also be able to access engaging, fresh and in-depth content about everything related to the RV lifestyle, and can take advantage of frequently updated exclusive deals and discounts on dining, shopping, attractions, events and more in their local area and across North America,” the release states.
AmeriGO’s key alliances will provide the following benefits:
• AmeriGO has teamed up with Equity LifeStyle Properties, owner of Thousand Trails campgrounds and Encore RV Resorts, to offer Club members a discount of 10 percent off daily rates at over 170 locations across North America. This partnership provides AmeriGO’s outdoor enthusiasts opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors in some of the country’s most sought after vacation destinations. AmeriGO’s Club members will enjoy resort-style amenities and family-friendly activities at each of the Thousand Trails campgrounds and Encore RV Resorts nationwide.
• Via a strategic alliance with AmeriGO, Progressive presents RVers the opportunity to shop for and purchase Progressive RV insurance policies online at AmeriGOrv.com and via the AmeriGO Agency. As part of this valuable partnership club members can select many types of coverage, including Vacation Liability, Full Timer’s, Emergency Expense as well as special product attributes, unique coverages, extended coverages and more.
• AmeriGO has teamed with Carefree Resorts to give club members access to a family of RV resorts where they will be welcomed by friendly and helpful staff, and can enjoy safe, well maintained communities with modern amenities and vibrant activity programs while benefiting from a discount of 10% on overnight stays.
• AmeriGO RV Club members will have exclusive access to an AmeriGO RV Club Protection plan by American Guardian Warranty. The product offered to members will be a custom-designed version of American Guardian Warranty’s core program that has been sold and serviced across the United States for over a decade. Flexible terms to club members give them the option to further tailor coverage to their use. Coverage is also renewable at a member’s discretion. Via AmeriGOrv.com, club members will be able to access service locations, access coverage information, and make policy changes. In the future they will have the option to extend coverage or purchase additional products through the website.
• AmeriGO RV Club has created a strategic alliance with Newcoast Financial Services to provide RVers with the best finance programs available in the industry – featuring the most competitive rates and terms available as well as experienced staff with specialized knowledge in RV lending. Via this affiliation, AmeriGO’s members will be able to work one-on-one with Newcoast’s financial specialists through the loan application and approval process.
With personalized service every step of the way, Newcoast can also help RVers in choosing an extended warranty for their RV, executing title searches and transfers, or refinancing their loans. Established in 2001, Newcoast Financial works with one of the largest networks of quality lenders in the RV industry to make sure that customers are not only offered the most competitive rates, but also have the options they deserve in their financial packages. Newcoast Financial’s RV industry experience means that customers can expect a simple application process, quick approvals and no-hassle closings.
AmeriGO is also joining forces with the highest quality RV dealerships. The company’s goal is to establish a coast-to-coast network of certified dealerships that will offer AmeriGO members peace of mind as they ride the open road across North America, providing amazing deals and quality workmanship every mile of their travels should they need assistance, and unparalleled deals and offers on RV services, parts and accessories, fuel, and more! The company will present its initial Charter Dealerships in the fall of 2013.
“Designed around a collaborative online community, AmeriGO members will also have access to an ever-expanding range of RV-related news and information, RV travel tips & hints, tech resources, RV living articles, popular and fun RV destinations and much more,” the release explains. “Members will also be able to share their experiences and engage in communication with other like-minded RV enthusiasts via the site’s online community, local chapters and social media channels. Those new to the RV world will have the opportunity to learn all about RVing from experts, friends and family as well as fellow RVers.
“Comprehensive online RV search and shopping offerings will also allow AmeriGO RVers to find public and private campgrounds and dealers across the nation.”
With a yearly membership fee of only $9.95, the club’s developers maintain, AmeriGO RV Club offers a “truly affordable, comprehensive RV club with access to an elite spectrum of benefits, services and resources” dedicated to RV enthusiasts.
“We are thrilled to launch AmeriGO RV Club as a premier membership club dedicated to RV enthusiasts,” added Joe Daquino, president of AmeriGO RV Club. “At AmeriGOrv.com, we are creating a highly advanced online destination that provides RVers with unmatched value and makes the RV experience easier and more exciting than ever.”
AmeriGO RV Club is inviting RV enthusiasts to become fans of the company’s Facebook page by visiting the following link and clicking “Like”: www.facebook.com/AmeriGOrvClub. Fans of the AmeriGO RV Club page on Facebook will have access to an array of contests, giveaways, exclusive offers, and much more.
AmeriGO Charter Dealers are awarded territories on an exclusive basis. For dealer inquiries, contact Jeff Martin at (513) 236-7512. For campground inquiries, call (800) 933-3171. General inquiries about AmeriGO RV Club may be emailed to info@AmeriGOrv.com.