The International Virtual Outdoor Hospitality Expo slated for Nov. 1-3 has announced a list of the participating sponsors, associations and exhibitors who are participating in this year’s event.
“There are several dozen more who have said that they would participate,” said Art Lieberman, the event’s producer, “but we don’t have written confirmation to that effect.
“All of our promotional emphasis has been on the industry participants so far but at the end of the summer our focus will shift to attendees.”
Attendee registration for the Expo and all of the web seminars and open forums is free.
- Best Parks of America, Gold Sponsor.
- Check Box Systems, Gold Sponsor.
- David Gorin Associates, Gold Sponsor.
- Leisure Interactive, Gold Sponsor.
- Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions, Gold Sponsor.
- Pelland Advertising, Gold Sponsor.
- Evergreen Insurance, Silver Sponsor.
- Leavitt Recreation & Hospitality Insurance, Silver Sponsor.
- RV Tripsetter, Silver Sponsor.
- Campground & RV Park E News, Media Sponsor.
- Parks & Rec & Ask Turf , Media Sponsor.
- Woodall’s Campground Management, Media Sponsor.
Participating trade associations include:
- Camping in Ontario.
- Carolinas Association of RV Campgrounds (CARVC).
- Iowa Campground Association.
- Minnesota Resort & Campground Association.
- New Jersey Campground Association.
- Tennessee Campground Association.
- Athens Park Homes.
- CA World Wi-Fi Inc.
- Campground Automation.
- Campground Manager.
- Campground Manager Today.
- Campground Master.
- Centrum Systems.
- Guest Reviews/MacKinnon Consultants.
- Kings Supply Compan.y
- Leisure Systems Inc.
- National School of RV Park and Campground Management.
- Pinnacle Park Homes, Inc.
- Trailer Life & Good Sam Club.
Producers can be contacted at 877-901-EXPO (3976) or at www.outdoorhospitalityexpo.com
The First International Virtual Outdoor Expo is being produced by Campground Expositions. The company’s president and the producer of the Expo, Art Lieberman, has had a great deal of experience in the production of trade shows and conventions, according to a news release.
In 1984, Lieberman produced a small show called Video Marketplace at the Adria Conference Center in Queens, N.Y., which tapped into the flourishing video rental business. The show drew over 1,100 video storeowners.
Two years later, under the name of The East Coast Video Show, the show moved to the Showboat Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, drawing over 3,800 attendees. The trade show stayed in Atlantic City for three more years drawing, in its final appearance, over 8,500 attendees from all over the U.S. and Caribbean Islands. Lieberman sold the show in 1989 when it became apparent that the large video chain stores made it virtually impossible for the mom-and-pop stores to compete.
Throughout the early 1990s, Lieberman produced or co-produced several other trade shows in the hobby, pet and 900-call industries. In the late 1990s he produced several outdoor multi-cultural festivals in Connecticut and New York.
In 2000, Lieberman became president of MCPS of Central Pennsylvania and is now the president of MCPS for Campgrounds – a credit/debit card processor specializing in the RV campground industry. Working with Deanne Bower, vice president of sales and marketing for MCPS, the two are now co-producing the Virtual Expo.