RVDA of Canada has recently entered into an endorsement program with BackCheck, Canada’s leading provider of background screening services, according to a news release.
Founded in 1997, BackCheck specializes in pre-employment screening, including name-based criminal record verifications, credit bureau inquiries, reference interviews, employment verifications, education verifications and driver abstracts. BackCheck serves thousands of corporate and non-profit clients, ranging in size from under 100 to over 150,000 employees.
BackCheck is chosen by half of the Financial Post 100 due to its privacy compliant processes, industry-leading disclosure and consent practices, data security and secure online delivery of results.
According to RVDA of Canada, incorporating outsourced pre-employment screening into a dealer’s recruitment process will:
- Enhance the selection process.
- Accelerate the recruiting times.
- Give the dealer greater understanding of candidate’s actual experience.
- Provide a consistent, auditable process companywide.
- Reduce employee turnover and associated costs.
- Help to reduce internal fraud and theft.
- Promote legal compliance and industry standards.
RVDA of Canada endorses BackCheck’s pre-employment screening program and recommends its use by RVDA members.
The setup process is simple. As an RVDA member, simply contact Linda Ferens at (204) 999-0912 or email@example.com. She will guide dealers through the BackCheck process and arrange for the appropriate consent forms and login information. RVDA members should inform BackCheck of their RVDA affiliation to ensure they get the proper rates.