Mishawaka, Ind.-based B&B Molders LLC has introduced the EZ Swivel Kit for flat screen TV installations that require 180-degree rotation.
According to a press release, when combined with a single lightweight panel, the EZ Swivel Kit replaces the need to build a heavy interior box and eliminates lazy susan swivels, stop cleats, and locking pins. This system also enables quick alignment and installation with horizontal and vertical adjustments.
The EZ Swivel Kit comes complete with one bottom bushing, one top bushing, two EZ swivel brackets and installation instructions.
According to the company, benefits include:
• Ergonomic locking button secures TV panel in place during travel.
• Large 1-5/8-inch pass thru hole accommodates all TV and video cords.
• Integrated stops allow 180-degree rotation, eliminates tangled cords and stops cleat damage.
• Screw slots on EZ swivel bracket for quick adjustment of cabinet panel.
• EZ Adjustment Hole and Screw Access Window allow locking position adjustment.
• Locator Window for accurate alignment.
For more information about B&B Molders, click here.
• Tricia Smith was named quality assurance manager. Smith has over 15 years of experience, most recently working with a large local manufacturer. She will manage all functions of the company’s “Continuous Improvement and 5S Systematic Approach to Quality,” and will implement B & B’s “Quality at the Source” process.
• Rob Doan joins the B&B engineering team as a mold designer. Doan brings 30 years experience designing and building molds, most recently serving as general manager of a local tooling company.
• April Shaw will be handling engineering document control for B&B. Her responsibilities include maintaining current documentation of all component part numbers that comprise the bill of materials for all B&B products. She also interfaces with the purchasing, engineering, production and tooling departments to ensure inventory and production efficiencies. During 15 years with B&B, she has served in a variety of capacities including manufacturing supervisor.
B&B Molders LLC is a privately held, local custom injection molding company serving diverse markets, including the RV industry.
B&B Molders LLC recently announced the addition of several new hires and promotions at the supplier’s headquarters in Mishawaka, Ind. They include:
• Deanna Polk will serve as the quality department’s metrologist. She will be responsible for all dimensional layouts, custom design gauging, and gauge calibrations. Dee has more than 20 years of manufacturing and quality experience and previously served as metrology supervisor for a large local employer.
• Jim McConnell joins the sales staff, bringing over 24 years experience in the RV industry. He will be serving and expanding the current local RV customer base, with additional efforts in the Western U.S. McConnell holds a bachelor’s degree from Ball State University.
• Joshua Cranmer was promoted to master scheduler. He works with the production, purchasing and assembly departments to ensure consistent, on-time customer deliveries while maintaining minimal inventory levels. Cramner is a graduate of North Central University, in Minneapolis.
• Nathan Layher will serve as process engineer to the company’s engineering department. He works with the engineering, tool room and production departments, with a focus on process optimization and sampling. He graduated from Ferris State University with a bachelor’s degree in plastics engineering technology.
B&B Molders is a privately held, custom injection molding company serving diverse markets, including the RV industry.
Mishawaka, Ind.-based B&B Molders has introduced a newly patented UV stable range vent, according to a press release.
Endura Vent, targeting OEMs and the dealer aftermarket, offers a proprietary, space-age plastic formula that won’t yellow or crack when exposed to the elements.
Specifically designed for RV use, it features a smooth, aerodynamic, design to streamline appearance, with components wind tested to 190 mph. B&B said there are also many hidden features with no visible mounting screws.
Endura Vent is available in white, black, gray, or can be painted to match any RV exterior, and comes in 1 ¾- or ¾-inch flange depths.