LaGrande, Ore.-based Outdoors RV Manufacturing Inc. announced that Parkview RV, Wetaskiwin, Alberta, is its No. 1 BlackStone dealer in Canada.
According to a press release, the BlackStone line of towables targets the customer that is looking for the luxury features normally found in motorhomes or larger fifth-wheels, but without the size and weight.
“The BlackStone is an amazing unit,” said Jason Thompson, co-owner with Roger Thompson of Parkview RV. “People get drawn in by the exterior and then can not get it out of their minds after seeing the interiors and features.”
Key features of the BlackStone include:
• “Armor Shield” construction offering aluminum frame in eight different areas plus lightweight steel roof trusses.
• Vaulted radius interior ceilings.
• 50% larger “Mountain Sized” strut designed luggage doors,
• Available living room fireplaces and wireless touch pad to operate slideouts
• 60-inch by 80-inch residential queen beds.
For further information visit www.outdoorsrvmfg.com.