The fledgling Canadian firm, Discover Canada RV Ltd., will hold its inaugural Canadian RV Show Oct. 28 at Le Castel in Granby, Quebec.
The Oshawa, Ontario-based RV marketing company currently distributes 11 brands being manufactured by five manufacturers, all based in Indiana, to 53 dealers across Canada, according to a news release.
The principal owners are Joe Jandrisch, Benoit Riberdy and Jory McDonald, who have a combined 60 years of Canadian RV wholesale distribution experience.
As McDonald explained to RVBUSINESS.com, “In 2007, we recognized a void in the Canadian marketplace of value priced RVs that have a distinct Canadian appeal. We’ve negotiated repurchase agreements with all major Canadian wholesale lenders including GECDF, BMO and National Bank of Canada. Indiana RV manufacturers Heartland RV, Crossroads RV, Hyline Enterprises Kaddy Kruiser and Monaco RV LLC build products for Discover Canada RV, based on our Canadian specifications.
“Our success comes from offering our dealers a number of unique but strong advantages that they cannot receive directly from a U.S. manufacturer such as:
- Our products are built to our specifications and aimed at the Canadian RV consumer.
- Larger BTA’s for greater dealer profits.
- More and better marketing material and a great website.
- Canadian parts and warranty department.
- Canadian territory representatives that understand each unique Canadian market area.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.discovercanadarv.com for a complete review of our product offerings.