Coach-Net recently launched its new Finish Protect product, an interior and exterior surface protection package that can be purchased individually to meet any RV owner’s customized needs. According to a press release, Finish Protect is one of the many products included in Coach-Net’s Protect Suite, which was introduced through RV dealers nationwide in 2013.
The Finish Protect solution provides both new and used RVs the same coverage for a wide variety of damage including rips, punctures and tears as well as the longest term of protection in the market – a full seven years.
“We are continuing to enhance our comprehensive line of Protect Suite products, as part of our commitment to delivering industry-leading, peace-of-mind solutions that meet the needs of RV owners,” said Dan Lopez, vice president of Coach-Net Sales. “Products like Finish Protect provide a valuable offering for dealers that enables their customers to enjoy the RV lifestyle with reduced worries and stress.”
Other “feature-rich” products in Coach-Net’s Protect Suite include the following:
• Roadside Protect – The cornerstone of the Protect Suite, providing 24/7 RV technical and emergency roadside assistance and other benefits through Coach-Net’s premier membership plans, which provide all-inclusive coverage for RVs and other personal vehicles owned, rented, borrowed or leased.
• Hazard Protect – A comprehensive tire and wheel hazard protection that covers damage to all types of new and used recreational vehicles from common road hazards such as metal, nails, screws, potholes, glass and debris, with terms available from one to seven years.
• RV Protect – an extended service contract that protects owners of both towable and motorhome RVs from unexpected repair costs, and that includes a basic roadside assistance membership.
• Asset Protect – A gap waiver option for customers, which closes the financial gap in coverage when total-loss insurance payouts are less than the outstanding loan balance;
Coach-Net said it is currently enrolling RV dealers nationwide who wish to participate in the Protect Suite program. For additional information visit www.coach-net.com
Coach-Net today (Jan. 16) announced the signing of a partnership agreement with OnSite Temp Housing, a leading provider of temporary housing units for construction crews, oil, gas and mining operations, and homeowners dealing with natural disasters, fires, floods and other displacement scenarios.
According to a press release, Coach-Net will provide access to a 24/7 technical support hotline for occupants in OnSite’s travel trailer units who need troubleshooting or operations assistance.
“Coach-Net is pleased to be the first-choice technical service provider for OnSite Temp Housing,” said Matt Krzysiak, CEO of National Motor Club, parent company of the Coach-Net brand. “This partnership is unique to Coach-Net because we will be assisting people who find themselves in a short-term housing situation, and who may have no familiarity with common travel trailer issues. We are proud to provide assistance to these people and their families in their time of need, and to make the experience of living in temporary housing as comfortable and home-like as possible.”
Coach-Net has a long history of serving the RV industry. Its RV technical assistance team is composed of many experienced and qualified RV technicians, and each member of Coach-Net’s team has completed extensive technical training through RVIA, RVDA and/or ASE.
“We expect our partnership with Coach-Net to be instrumental in giving our clients that individualized attention and white-glove service that OnSite Temp Housing strives to deliver,” said Donn Kaebisch, CEO of OnSite Temp Housing. “By having a dedicated technical assistance provider on-call at any time, the residents housed in our units will have a better overall experience and greater peace of mind. That adds tremendous value to the clean and comfortable temporary housing solutions we provide.”
Coach-Net announced it is expanding its North American network, adding 24 dealer partners over the past two months.
“Coach-Net is proud to partner with the industry’s premier RV manufacturers and dealers,” said Dan Lopez, vice president of Coach-Net sales, in a press release. “I think the caliber of our dealer partners speaks volumes about the quality of our membership programs. I’m thrilled that we have been able to expand this network on such a broad scale across the U.S. and Canada. We look forward to serving these dealers and their customers for many years to come.”
Coach-Net’s newest dealer partners include the following:
• Rangeland RV & Trailer Sales, Balzac, Alberta, Canada.
• Integrity RV, Mesa, Ariz.
• Rowley White Auto & RV, Mesa, Ariz.
• Hometown RV, Yuma, Ariz.
• Yuma Auto & RV Center, Yuma, Ariz.
• Cowboys RV Mart, Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
• Scottsdale RV, Scottsdale, Ariz.
• USA RV & Marine, Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
• Sky River RV, Dublin, Calif.
• Sky River RV, Pismo Beach, Calif.
• Sky River RV, Paso Robles, Calif.
• Palm Beach RV, Inc., West Palm Beach, Fla.
• Giant Recreation World, Ormand Beach, Fla.
• Giant Recreation World, Melbourne, Fla.
• Giant Recreation World, Winter Garden, Fla.
• Larry’s Trailer Sales, Zeigler, Ill.
• Rend Lake RV, Benton, Ill.
• Indiana RV Connection, Middlebury, Ind.
• Skaggs RV Outlet, Elizabethtown, Ky.
• Pleasureland RV Center, Ramsey, Minn.
• Summit Truck Equipment, Belton, Mo.
• Transwest Truck and Trailer RV of Kansas City, Mo.
• Newby’s RV Sales, McMinnville, Tenn.
• King’s Camper, Wausau, Wis.
As Coach-Net partners, dealers may offer their customers access to a 24/7 network of more than 40,000 roadside assistance providers located throughout the United States and Canada with the popular Roadside Protect Plan. Dealers may also offer the Asset Protect Plan, which closes the financial gap often left by total-loss insurance payouts; the Hazard Protect Plan, which offers protection from common road hazards such as metal, nails, glass, potholes and other debris; and the RV Protect Plan, which allows customers to further protect their RV investment with an extended service agreement. Dealers may also reduce buyer uncertainty about pre-owned RVs through the Coach-Net CPO Protect Plan, a certified pre-owned RV program.
For more information click here or call 800-863-6740.
Coach-Net today (Nov. 5) announced its signing of a partnership agreement to support Peterson Industries Inc.’s Excel RV brand, according to a press release.
Through the agreement, Coach-Net will safeguard purchasers of new Excel RVs by providing them with one year of 24/7 emergency roadside and campsite assistance, as well as technical support, from Coach-Net’s outstanding network of service providers and certified technicians, included in the purchase price of the unit.
“We are proud to partner with Peterson Industries and provide support for their well-known fifth-wheel brand,” said Dan Lopez, vice president of Coach-Net Sales. “Coach-Net is uniquely positioned to assist these new Excel RV owners with our long history of serving the RV industry and our deep knowledge and understanding of the RV lifestyle. We look forward to providing them the exceptional customer service that is the hallmark of the Coach-Net membership experience.”
Through the agreement, new Excel owners will receive a Coach-Net basic membership sponsored by the manufacturer during their first year of ownership. Coverage is available both for the new RV and for one additional family automobile or truck as identified as eligible for the plan. A brief summary of the services and benefits included in the program includes: access to a 24/7 RV technical assistance hotline for help with common technical and operational issues, service appointment assistance, and emergency roadside assistance that includes no mileage or dollar amount limits on services like towing, flat tire assistance, emergency fluid delivery, jump starts and battery boosts, lockout service and mobile mechanic dispatch.
Excel has been designing and manufacturing luxury RVs since 1966. For more details about the Coach-Net benefits available to Excel RV owners, visit www.Coach-Net.com/Excel.
Emergency roadside assistance provider Coach-Net recently signed new partnership agreements with four RV major manufacturers, including Winnebago Towables, Pacific Coachworks Inc., Open Range RV Co. and Augusta RV.
According to a press release, the agreements “ensure that purchasers of each manufacturer’s new vehicles will receive one year of 24/7 roadside service and technical assistance from Coach-Net’s outstanding network of service providers and certified technicians.”
Coach-Net has previously signed similar partnership agreements with several prominent RV manufacturers such as Winnebago Industries Inc., Airstream Inc., Jayco Inc. and Forest River Inc.
“We are pleased to announce this significant expansion of our relationships with RV manufacturers,” said Matt Krzysiak, CEO of National Motor Club, parent company of the Coach-Net brand. “These four manufacturers are known for their quality products and the solid range of choices they offer RV buyers. Coach-Net is proud to be a trusted partner of such RV manufacturers, who want to be sure their customers are in good hands when they are most in need of assistance.”
“What truly sets Coach-Net apart is our steadfast commitment to providing the highest quality of customer service and anticipating the needs of RV manufacturers, dealers and owners,” said Dan Lopez, vice president of Coach-Net Sales. “The value of Coach-Net’s 26-plus years of RV industry experience and 24/7 customer support is further reflected in the wide range of RV manufacturers who choose us as their partner, from long-established brands such as Winnebago to the emerging manufacturers who are shaping the industry’s future. We are honored to work with each of them.”
Coach-Net has unveiled its full line of Coach Net Protect Suite products, designed to “provide peace-of-mind for customers and a valuable offering that RV dealers’ finance and insurance offices can share with buyers.”
According to a press release, the new Protect Suite product line, available exclusively through participating dealers, will be featured at the 2013 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo, Sept. 30–Oct. 4 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Coach-Net representatives can be found at Booth No. 321 from Oct. 1–3.
Products in Coach-Net’s Protect Suite include the following:
• Roadside Protect: The cornerstone of the Protect Suite, providing 24/7 RV technical and roadside assistance and other benefits through Coach-Net’s premier membership plans, which provide all-inclusive coverage for RVs and other personal vehicles owned, rented, borrowed or leased.
• RV Protect: An extended service contract available for both towable and motorhome owners that protects members from unexpected repair costs.
• Asset Protect: A gap waiver option for customers, which closes the financial gap in coverage when total-loss insurance payouts are less than the outstanding loan balance.
• Hazard Protect: A comprehensive tire and wheel hazard protection that covers all types of new and used recreational vehicles from common road hazards such as metal, nails, screws, potholes, glass and debris, with terms available from one to seven years.
• Certified Pre-Owned: A product through which dealers can have their used inventory certified for reliability and quality, increasing the marketability and value of dealers’ used inventory, and through which consumers will receive a 90-day service contract protecting their investment.
• Finish Protect (coming soon): A product offering protection for RVs’ interior and exterior surfaces, including protection of paint and gel coats, interior fabrics, interior leather and vinyl, and optional protection against rips, tears, punctures and burns.
• Shield Protect (coming soon): A product that will provide coverage of glass replacement and repair, including windshields, windows and other RV glass.
“This comprehensive line of products demonstrates our steadfast commitment to providing peace-of-mind solutions for dealers and consumers,” said Dan Lopez, vice president of Coach-Net sales. “For participating dealers, the Coach-Net Protect Suite provides a benefit by adding a dedicated and trusted RV industry partner to their F&I department, while also helping them deliver a valuable set of product offerings to their buyers who want to enjoy the RV lifestyle with complete confidence.”
Coach-Net is currently enrolling RV dealers nationwide who wish to participate in the Protect Suite program. For more information, visitwww.coach-net.com.
Pacific Coachworks Inc.(PCW) announced that its new lines of travel trailers, toy haulers and fifth-wheels manufactured beginning Sept. 1 will include a one-year membership to Coach-Net emergency roadside assistance.
“As our mission states, we are focused on exceeding customer expectations by providing the highest level of customer support and service,” said Jeff Daily, general manager for the Riverside, Calif.-based builder. “Ensuring our customers have roadside coverage 24/7 is part of that commitment.”
For details of the new owner program 24/7 emergency roadside assistance, visit http://www.coach-net.com/PacificCoach/.
Emergency roadside assistance provider Coach-Net today (Sept. 13) announced a new partnership with Guardian’s RV Glass Network that will “significantly benefit members,” according to a press release. Guardian is the leading producer and distributor of original equipment windshields and glass products for RVs.
When Coach-Net members access Guardian’s nationwide coverage and qualified technicians to handle RV glass replacement, they will earn a $25 discount toward renewal of Coach-Net membership. This discount coupon is awarded upon completion of windshield, side or back glass replacement work.
Through the partnership, Coach-Net members will also benefit from the following:
• Phones answered by Guardian 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Prompt, courteous service through mobile technicians or at shops around the U.S.
• A comprehensive, written warranty honored nationwide.
“Partnering with Guardian is another example of how Coach-Net is committed to providing members with superior customer service and benefits that will enhance the RV experience,” said Matt Krzysiak, CEO of National Motor Club, Coach-Net’s parent company. “Our members are important to us, so we want to make sure that they have access to the highest quality products and services, much like those available from Guardian.”
Guardian high-quality glass offerings are made in the U.S. and include large, one-piece windshields, two-piece windshields and side glass. The company draws from more than 80 years of glass-making and installation experience, growing from a small fabricator of windshields in Detroit, to a leading, global automotive supplier for both the OE and replacement markets.
“Guardian and Coach-Net have built strong reputations in the RV industry, as both brands are recognized for their high quality products and services,” noted Clara Kagy, general manager of Guardian Glass Network. “Partnering with Coach-Net to provide members with quality glass solutions and services was a natural fit.”
Coach-Net has launched a new mobile application for its members, according to a press release.
Coach-Net Mobile, which is free for users of iOS and Android devices, enables members to quickly and easily request roadside assistance in just a few simple steps. Members enter and save their information only once, select the type of service they need and then simply push the “Call for Service” button to request timely, professional assistance.
Coach-Net Mobile is available now in the iTunes Store for iPhone users, and on the Google Play site for Android users. Features include:
• Access to Coach-Net’s towing and roadside service provider network while traveling throughout the United States and Canada.
• Connection to professional RV technical assistance to help troubleshoot common operational issues with their RVs, both on and off the road.
• Convenient “sign and go” service with no payment required for roadside services, covered up to a member’s benefit plan limit.
• Hassle-free access to service because the app saves membership profile information, alleviating the need to keep up with a membership card and number.
“We are committed to deploying the latest technology that provides our Coach-Net members with efficient service,” said Matt Krzysiak, CEO of National Motor Club, Coach-Net’s parent company. “Our mobile app and other advanced technologies ensure our members an enhanced customer experience and provide a critical sense of security while they are on the road away from home.”
In addition to the Coach-Net mobile app, the member experience is enhanced through Coach-Net’s recently launched Optimized Dispatch Intelligence System™ (ODIS), which streamlines the dispatch process, resulting in a positive impact on customer satisfaction, through these efficiencies. ODIS makes use of WISE™ technology (Weighted ISP Search Engine) that ensures the Independent Service Provider (ISP) dispatched to assist the member is the best fit for the member’s vehicle type and specific issue.
Coach-Net has launched a Premier membership level as part of its suite of roadside assistance plans, according to a press release.
Coach-Net’s new Premier Towable and Premier Coach plans provide members with all-inclusive coverage for the RV owner and family, including coverage not only on the RV, but also all other personal vehicles owned, rented, borrowed or leased. Details include:
• Global emergency services benefits: Emergency medical evacuation by ground or air ambulance; vehicle return, including RVs; and pet return assistance.
• Discounts and savings: Campgrounds nationwide; RV insurance; and shopping for RV products, camping gear and RV lifestyle accessories.
The Coach-Net Premier membership plans also include access to the RV Technical Assistance Hotline, staffed by certified technicians; unlimited roadside assistance; coverage for trailers, tow dollies, boat trailers and utility trailers; and emergency trip interruption benefits.
“Coach-Net has always been focused on serving the personalized needs of our members to help them enjoy the RV lifestyle,” said Matt Krzysiak, CEO of National Motor Club, Coach-Net’s parent company. “We saw that demand for U.S. towables grew by 10% for the entire 2012 year, which is why we’re now offering a Premier membership plan specifically for owners of towables for the first time ever, in addition to the premier membership for coach owners.
Through both of these new plans, as well as through our full range of membership plans, we are delivering unique services and benefits that enable our members to travel smartly, safely and with full confidence in Coach-Net. No other provider of RV benefits offers such a great mix of specialized experience and robust benefits.”
Coach-Net understands offers membership levels ranging from $59 to $149 per year, plus a one-time $10 application fee for new members on any plan. For more information on Premier membership, contact Coach-Net Member Services at (877) 801-0333.