Towable builder EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC will be introducing several new floorplans, decors and innovations during a Sept. 18-20 dealer open house along Executive Pkwy. near the RV/MH Hall of Fame.
Running in conjunction with the 5th Annual Elkhart County RV Open House, EverGreen will be displaying products from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. In addition to showing product, EverGreen will be hosting a hog roast on Sept. 19 from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
“The New EverGreen is all about preserving the legacy elements that have shaped and built the EverGreen brand, such as durability, quality construction practices and lightweight, easy-to-tow travel trailers and fifth-wheel brands,” said EverGreen President Mark Boessler. “It is also about keeping pace with what our dealers and customers want – the best products at the best price. I am confident that based on our nationwide dealer input, we will be releasing products at our open house that will surely impress both our dealers and retail customers.”
Planned introductions include:
• Bay Hill – Being unveiled for the first time, the new fifth-wheel line features some “must-see industry-first innovations,” according to EverGreen.
• Sun Valley – An all-new line of competitively priced travel trailers with luxury styling and quality design features.
• Ascend – EverGreen’s lightest and most affordable travel trailer built for value, durability and ease of tow-ability.
• EverLite – EverGreen’s ground-breaking and industry leading flagship brand which has a reputation for quality and innovation.
• iGo – An easy-to-tow travel trailer that has quickly become one of EverGreen’s hottest sellers.
• Lifestyle Luxury RV – A preview of EverGreen’s high-end, feature-rich premier line of fifth wheels.
Middlebury, Ind.-based towable builder EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC announced that its Ever-Lite travel trailers were rated a “Best Buy” by Consumers Digest. According to a press release, the rating appears in the publication’s June 2012 issue and is online at www.consumersdigest.com.
“It is an incredible honor for us to be recognized as a ‘Best Buy’ by a publication as widely read and respected as Consumers Digest,” said EverGreen CEO Michael Schoeffler. “This recognition by a major consumer publication further validates our mission of making the most lightweight, durable, and green travel trailers and fifth wheels on the market.”
According to Consumers Digest, a “Best Buy” is a product that delivers exceptional value for a given amount of money and merits special attention from consumers based, in general, on its combination of eight criteria: performance, ease of use, features, quality of construction, warranty, efficiency, styling, and maintenance and service requirements.
“Best Buys” in travel trailers, specifically, were selected based on quality of construction, features, use of space, durability and ease of towing. Highlighted in the four-page review of the “Best Buys” for 2012 RVs was EverGreen’s use of durable, longer lasting, lightweight composites combined with vacuum lamination processes that resists water and mold damage.
“Unchecked water damage can destroy a new trailer in a matter of months,” said Jim Jussila of I-5 Uhlmann RV in Chehalis, Wash., who sells EverGreen and was also interviewed for the Consumers Digest article. “An all-composite trailer has the potential to outlast a conventional trailer by decades.”