EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC is inviting dealers to a “Hog Roast With All the Fixins” on Sept. 18 in conjunction with Elkhart County RV Open House Week.
According to a press release, the event will run 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at EverGreen’s display near the entrance to the RV/MH Hall of Fame in Elkhart, Ind.
The Middlebury, Ind.-based builder will be showing all-new models and floorplans in its diverse towable lineup that includes the Ever-Lite, iGo, Ascend, Sun Valley, Bay Hill brands, along with the newly introduced Amped toy hauler.
Lifestyle Luxury RV, a division of EverGreen, will also be showing its latest luxury fifth-wheel lines.
The Elkhart County RV Opens House is set to run Sept. 17-19. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information on Evergreen go to www.GoEvergreenRV.com.
According to a press release, the lightweight, easy-to-tow Ever-Lite is the first product EverGreen RV produced when the company began manufacturing RVs in 2008 and has remained its flagship brand. The online program, RV ReView, covers the features, benefits and amenities of Ever-Lite’s eight travel trailer floorplans, including deep and shallow slide models from 27 to 35 feet long.
The video also details EverGreen’s construction process, including the use of composite construction in the walls, floor and inner roof panels. It also provides an in-depth look at ComposiTek construction as well as EverGreen’s vacuum lamination process used in the wall, roof and floors of Ever-Lite. Another segment covers the DuraLite Double Welded Aluminum Structure, the lightweight durable frame used in all EverGreen travel trailers, in addition to other design practices such as TPO roof construction.
RV ReView takes a further look at Ever-Lite’s exterior features, interior amenities, utilities, standards and options. These include screwed and glued raised solid panel cabinetry, ball bearing drawer guides, lighted and finished pass-through storage, full sized kitchen sinks, Corian countertops and padded vinyl no-crack flooring.
Middlebury, Ind.-based EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC announced today (July 18) that Chris Daniels has been appointed regional sales manager of its south central region.
According to a press release, Daniels will represent EverGreen’s i-GO, Sun Valley and the new Amped toy hauler brands while overseeing all sales activities and retail training within the central United States. Daniels brings over 10 years of sales experience, having worked for some of the best-known brands in the RV industry.
“I enjoy working for a company that has an outstanding track record for building a high-quality, long-lasting product,” said Daniels. “The regional sales manager position offers me the opportunity to build relationships with clients throughout the country and gain lifelong friendships that extend much further than the business aspect of this industry.”
Daniels resides in Fort Wayne, Ind., with his wife and three children.
Today’s video comes from EverGreen RV introducing its new Amped toy hauler travel trailer. To access the video click here or scroll to the right side of the RVBUSINESS.com home page.
Middlebury, Ind.-based EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC announced that its DuraLite Double Welded Aluminum Structure is now standard equipment incorporated into the production processes on its Ever-Lite, i-Go Lite, Sun Valley and Ascend travel trailers.
According to a press release, the structure is used in the walls, floors, roofs and slideout rooms of each trailer. An animated video of the actual DuraLite structure is available on the EverGreen You Tube site.
The company introduced the DuraLite Double Welded Aluminum Structure when it first entered the RV industry in 2008 with its flagship, all-composite Ever-Lite travel trailers. Today, EverGreen combines the DuraLite Double Welded Aluminum Structure with its proprietary vacuum lamination processes to produce a lighter, more durable RV. The company said that its Ever-Lite travel trailers remain the only recreational vehicles on the market with the DuraLite frame, vacuum lamination and full ComposiTek construction.
“Our unique combination of the DuraLite Double Welded Aluminum Structure and vacuum lamination result in an RV that is as tough as it is lightweight,” said EverGreen President Mark Boessler.
Features of the DuraLite Double Welded Aluminum Structure include:
• A true full-aluminum frame: DuraLite structure has more aluminum studs, braces, rafters, joists and headers to build a stronger trailer. All openings, doors, windows and baggage doors are fully aluminum framed for structural integrity.
• Double Welded Engineering: Each aluminum strut is double welded into place from both sides to form the wall, floor, roof or slideout frame of the structure. Custom-cut, high-density polystyrene block foam fills all openings for superior insulation qualities.
Video reviews of the features and benefits of EverGreen RV LLC’s travel trailer and fifth-wheel products are now available on its YouTube channel and website at GoEverGreenRV.com. According to a press release, the series of videos, dubbed “RV ReView,” will be released over the course of the next few weeks. The first video in the series posted online covers the Sun Valley travel trailer.
The entire group of videos is a comprehensive look at the amenities, construction materials and design practices. A few of the topics discussed in the “RV ReView” series are EverGreen’s ComposiTek construction used in the Ever-Lite and Ascend travel trailers, as well as the vacuum lamination process used on all EverGreen RVs to build wall, floor and roof panels.
The videos also help viewers get a closer look at EverGreen’s DuraLite double welded aluminum structure, a construction practice utilizing six sided double-welded aluminum frame construction in the walls, roof and floors with header framing around all doors, windows and baggage openings for added strength and less flex.
Other topics covered are EverGreen’s TPO roof construction, screwed and glued raised solid panel cabinetry, and other standard features such as the warrantied no-crack padded vinyl flooring. In the first video released about the Sun Valley travel trailer, special attention is paid to the variety of floorplans available and the line’s lightweight construction.
“The videos in the ‘RV ReView’ series give a hard, detailed look at our products and our construction practices,” said EverGreen Vice President of Sales and Marketing Doug Lantz. “Consumers will receive a real ‘inside look’ at how our travel trailers and fifth-wheels are built.”
Middlebury, Ind.-based towable builder EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC announced that its Sun Valley line of travel trailers now offers a new bunkhouse model, targeting extended families or large groups of campers.
According to a press release, the Sun Valley S300BHSL travel trailer features a walk-around queen bed in the front of the coach with a side-aisle bath separating the sleeping quarters from the main living and dining areas of the coach. A spacious kitchen slideout sits opposite a deep-slide dinette and couch, with plenty of storage overhead.
EverGreen said the two slideouts provide ample room for entertaining around a kitchen island with a full-sized residential sink. The rear bunkhouse features a door next to a large kitchen pantry, revealing a hideaway for children or adult guests, while plenty of sleeping and lounging space is provided by double bunks and a third flip-down bunk. Underneath the flip-up bunk are cube gaming chairs designed for lounging or viewing a flat screen TV on the rear wall, complete with drink holders.
Sun Valley also offers a dozen other versatile floor plans with standard features such as a fiberglass front cap with LED lights, screwed and glued cabinetry, and a gear driven four-point slide system.
All Sun Valley travel trailers are built with EverGreen’s industry-leading vacuum lamination process in the sidewalls, roof and floors with a fiberglass reinforced exterior and a durable walk-on, reflective white TPO roof wrapped around a sturdy welded aluminum cage. Every unit is put through a rigorous 101-point inspection including a rain booth test before leaving the factory floor.
Middlebury, Ind.-based EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLS has re-engineered its line of Ever-Lite travel trailers, providing “economy-minded and entry-level campers with EverGreen quality at a very affordable price,” according to a news release.
The company said that the new Ever-Lite Select line is now the largest brand in the EverGreen lineup with 15 floorplans available. Based on the original Ever-Lite series, there are eight lightweight travel trailers and seven deep-slide models ranging in lengths from 25 to 36 feet. The original Ever-Lite brand with full ComposiTek construction is still available in nine floorplans.
To lower the cost of the new Ever-Lite Select travel trailers, EverGreen replaced composite materials with more affordable components, including:
• Satin finished exterior gel-coat: Built to be more affordable, the entire Ever-Lite Select line has a satin finished exterior gel coat that replaces the high-gloss composite exterior. Evergreen replaced additional composites with conventional materials throughout the coach to further reduce the cost.
• Composite inner shell: EverGreen has retained its lightweight composite inner shell on the Ever-Lite select that resist rot, mold and mildew inside. The shell also lowers off-gassing of VOCs for a healthier camping experience.
• Vacuum laminated construction: EverGreen’s vacuum laminated construction is bonded onto a fully welded and reinforced aluminum frame. The combination of the composite inner shell, high-density block foam and vacuum lamination result in added durability and higher R-values.
• Deep-slide models: Deeper, 42-inch slideouts are above the wheel well to provide higher ground clearance on seven deep-slide models in the Ever-Lite Select series. Six-inches deeper than traditional slides, deep slides provide residential living space. Slides are driven in all four corners with EverGreen’s quality, four-point, gear-driven system to provide smoother operation and a tighter seal.
The company said that the Ever-Lite Select still incorporates high-tech composites, vacuum-laminated to a welded aluminum frame in a seamless, one-piece system that eliminates flex and vibration.
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC will be holding a daily cash prize drawing Sept. 19-22 at the company’s manufacturing headquarters in Middlebury, Ind., during its Dealer Open House. The event is running in conjunction with next week’s Elkhart County 4th Annual RV Open House.
According to a press release, a name will be drawn at 3 p.m. from that day’s visitors to EverGreen’s display area. All attending dealers can register to win $1,000 in cash. The winner will be notified via cell phone and be required to return to EverGreen to claim the prize. The display will be open 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday.
During the Open House, EverGreen will be showing its lines of composite-built, eco-friendly trailers including:
• New EverGreen i-Go Lite: The new lightweight line of i-Go Lite travel trailers and fifth-wheels is lighter weight and easier to tow because of its narrower 7-foot, 6-inch width. The line is priced to sell while retaining EverGreen’s exclusive composite inner shell wrapped into a vacuum laminated camper.
• New Tandem Axel Element 26 Series: The line features a fully equipped bath, new convenience features and a larger 26-foot floorplan with heavier capacity tandem axles. The Element is gaining momentum with its fusion of styles between classic American automotive design and the latest in aerodynamic, European-inspired camping trailers.
EverGreen said there will also be a variety of new floorplans in the company’s Ever-Lite brand.
“You can’t stay static in our industry. If you’re not moving ahead, you are falling behind,” said Doug Lantz, president and COO for EverGreen RV. “Join us to walk through all these new Ever-Lite floorplans and new EverGreen Element and i-Go Lite products.”
Middlebury, Ind.-based EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC’s new line of i-Go Lite travel trailers and fifth-wheels offers families a lightweight, easy towing trailer that provides an affordable introduction into EverGreen’s eco-friendly towables.
“The concept of the i-Go Lite travel trailers and fifth-wheels is to provide economy-conscious camping families the opportunity to own a lightweight, quality-built EverGreen at a very affordable price,” said Doug Lantz, president and COO of EverGreen, in a press release. “The i-Go is still crafted with the same aluminum-framed, vacuum-laminated processes and 100-point quality control systems as all our EverGreen products.”
Lantz said that by limiting the amount of composite materials to a lightweight inner shell, EverGreen was able to reduce the price on the new i-Go Lite series of trailers.
“Now everyone can own a quality EverGreen product,” concludes Lantz.
Features of the innovative i-Go include:
• i-Go is lighter weight and easier to tow because of its narrower, 7-foot-6-inch width. With less wind resistance, the i-Go tracks smoothly behind smaller tow vehicles such as half-ton pickups or mid-sized SUVs. The entire i-Go Lite series trailers are less than 30 feet in length and weigh less than 5,000 pounds.
• Built better, yet more affordable with a fiberglass reinforced exterior skin, the i-Go still features EverGreen’s innovative, lightweight composite inner shell to reduce rot, mold and mildew. Composites also lower off-gassing of VOCs inside for a healthier camping experience.
• EverGreen’s vacuum laminated composite construction is bonded onto a fully welded and reinforced aluminum frame. The combination of composite materials and vacuum lamination result in added durability and higher R-values. The i-Go is a true EverGreen at a more affordable price.
• Deeper, 42-inch slideouts are above the wheel well to provide higher ground clearance. Six-inches deeper than the competition, i-Go Lite slides provide the living space of an eight-foot trailer yet retain the towability of a 7 1/2-foot wide trailer. Slides are driven in all four corners with EverGreen’s quality, four-point, gear-driven system to provide smoother operation and a tighter seal.
Four travel trailer floorplans are now available in the i-Go Lite series. All four are less than 27 feet and weigh less than 5,000 pounds.
The new i-Go Lite floorplans G220RB and G236RBK are both rear bath models with roadside, center, deep slides with mid-kitchens and front bedrooms. The over-sized dinette/sleeper in the slide out measures 84 inches by 42 inches to sleep two adults comfortably and has under-drawer storage. In addition, the slightly larger G236RBK features a kitchen table inside and EverGreen’s popular campfire kitchenette – a full service outside kitchen with cooktop, refrigerator and food storage curbside.
The G239BH sleeps six with a queen bed, large dinette that converts to a full sized bed and an additional “bunkhouse” in the rear of the camper.
The model G249RB features a more open floorplan designed for entertaining with a large sofa bed in the slideout facing a dinette and a galley L-shaped kitchen with expanded counter space and kitchen storage.
EverGreen eventually plans to offer five travel trailers and two fifth-wheel floor plans in the i-Go camper series.