Manitoba-based ICON, manufacturer and marketer of plastic components for RVs, has made strides in recent years making aftermarket RV fender skirts available for all popular brands and manufacturers of RV’s.
To accommodate the large selection, the manufacturer has launched a tool primarily directed to RV dealers and service businesses. According to a press release, LookupOurSkirts.com allows users to easily narrow ICONs 300-plus fender skirts to an exact fit.
ICON said the tool can to be used by anybody needing to compare fender skirts, but will be specifically helpful to dealers who need to order through distributors on a regular basis.
The tool, which went public yesterday (Feb. 3), features:
• An easy three-step process for narrowing selection to a handful of items: Select the style (single axle, tandem axle, triple axle); select the RV make; compare results.
• A selection of all popular manufacturers and brands.
• Large photographs with diagrammed dimensions for side-by-side comparison.
ICON RV parts are available for order through RV product distributors. For more information, click here or call (888) 362-4266.
Icon Direct, a Manitoba-based manufacturer of plastic components for RVs, has introduced a line of aftermarket retail displays to showcase the company’s products.
According to a press release, the displays are intended to be shown in RV dealerships and parts departments nationwide. Composed of three panels that are easily collapsed for transport, the displays are available in three different configurations:
• Fender skirts, aeroshield wind deflector and skylights.
• Fender skirts, aeroshield wind deflector and A/C shrouds.
• Fender skirts, skylights and A/C shrouds.
A holding tank panel is available separately.
Icon said the displays allow dealerships to capitalize on increased sales in these categories while enhancing the upsell of services like installation and repair.
The displays are now available through RV parts distributors or by contacting ICON (888) 362-4266.