Newmar Corp. announced today (April 5) that the four members of their management team that toured the country last year are “hitting the road” again in 2011.
Newmar President Matthew Miller, Chairman and CEO Richard Parks, owner Mahlon Miller and Vice President of Sales and Marketing John Sammut (shown from left in photo), accompanied by their spouses, will travel nearly 5,000 miles starting on May 31 through 14 Eastern states, according to a news release.
Along the way, these four members of the company’s management team will visit 12 dealers and one of Newmar’s largest suppliers, Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) in Gaffney, S.C. The trip will also include the executives spending a week attending Newmar’s Kountry Klub International Rally in Essex Junction, Vt., in their motorhomes, where they will RV alongside several hundred owners of Newmar recreational vehicles.
This year’s “Go Newmar” Road Show is being sponsored by FCCC. All four Newmar motorhomes being driven by the traveling team are built exclusively on Freightliner chassis with Comfort Drive Steering. The four Newmar products represented in the fleet are Ventana LE, Ventana, Dutch Star and Mountain Aire brands.
The RV dealers being visited during the tour are:
- Mt. Comfort RV – Greenfield, Ind.
- Buddy Gregg Motor Homes – Knoxville, Tenn.
- Tom Johnson Camping Center – Marion, N.C.
- Adventure RV – Greer, S.C.
- Terry Labonte RV – Greensboro, N.C.
- Dick Gore RV World – Jacksonville, Fla.
- Independence RV – Winter Garden, Fla.
- North Trail RV – Dania Beach, Fla.
- Beckley’s Camping Center – Thurmont, Md.
- Tom Schaeffer RV – Shoemakersville, Pa.
- Dave’s RV – Danbury, Conn.
- Wilkins RV – Bath, N.Y.