The American Duo shade system manufactured by MCD Innovations was a featured item in many of the 2012 and 2013 recreational vehicles displayed at last week’s National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Ky., according to a press release.
MCD said that said the shades were shown on several prominent motorhome and fifth-wheel brands, including Winnebago, Holiday Rambler, Newmar, Monaco, SportsCoach/Coachmen, Itasca, Peterson/Excel, Thor, Fleetwood, Born Free, DRV Luxury Suites and Dynamax.
“This industry-leading shade system has been embraced by the RV industry as the new standard for window coverings and solar protection,” said Dave Townsley, CEO of MCD Innovations.
With corporate and manufacturing headquarters in McKinney, Texas, MCD has been engineering and producing an array of industry-leading sun protection products since 2003. The company supplies a wide range of innovative products to numerous RV OEMs as well as an ever-growing number of dealers and RV owners throughout the USA and Canada.
For more information contact MCD at 800-804-1757, visit www.mcdinnovations.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCD Innovations, manufacturer of the popular MCD American Duo Shade System, has announced its “Top 10 MCD Dealers for 2010” list.
“Our growing dealer network across the country makes it possible for our customers to be able to take advantage of the best solar and night protection in the industry,” said company founder Dave Townsley. ”We want to take this opportunity to recognize the dealers that excelled in 2010 in both sales and customer service.”
Classic Coach Works of Lakeland, Fla., was named the No. 1 dealer for 2010. This was the second year in a row that Classic Coach earned the coveted spot. Classic’s talented team of designers and craftsmen has been transforming coach interiors for more than 10 years. “Of all the projects we undertake, MCD shades have become one of the most commonly asked for upgrades in our renovation business,” said General Manager Greg Williams. “We are pleased to do business with a company that manufactures such a quality product. MCD is continually responsive to ours and our customers’ needs with constant innovation to an already successful product.”
Davis Cabinets of Junction City, Ore., climbed to No. 2 in 2010 from their No. 3 status in 2009. Owner Shaun Davis noted that his company started as a cabinet shop supplying the RV industry in the 1980s when Country Coach and Monaco started building motorcoaches in Oregon. They began their aftermarket business in the 1990s and have been renovating coaches ever since. “It has been an absolute pleasure to work with the MCD product line,” said Davis. “The greatest testimony to a company that is young and growing, like MCD, is that when a new innovation comes out and someone says, ‘That is what I was hoping they would do,’ from the dealer’s perspective, it’s a winner. MCD shades look like they are straight from the factory. I also really like how nice and serviceable the product is. They are a wonderful addition to the Davis Cabinet line and one that we are really proud to offer.”
Siscoe Service rose to No. 3 from No. 7 2009. The company services customers around the Indio/Palm Springs, Calif., area in the winter months and in Salem, Ore., during the summer. Thanks to a 173% growth in sales and installation of MCD shades over 2009, they were able to enlarge their facilities in order to provide even better service to their customers. Another unique feature of the business is that they will measure and install MCD shades right at the customer’s coach, according to owner Cy Siscoe. “Based on the level of sales we had in January, we expect to see yet another significant increase in sales of MCD shades in 2011,” said Siscoe.
Rounding out the “Top 10 MCD Dealers for 2010” list are:
- Custom RV of Red Bay, Ala. They moved up from the No. 5 position in 2009. Custom RV has been retrofitting, repairing and/or refurbishing RVs for the past 10 years.
- Dave & LJ’s of Woodland, Wash. With over 20 years in the RV furniture and remodeling industry, Dave and LJ’s have the experience to answer all of their customers’ RV Furniture and remodeling questions.
- RV Décor. Founded in 2004 in Valencia, Calif., they have now opened a year-round facility in Yuma, Ariz., where they offer renovation, paint and bodywork and mechanical repairs.
- Tropic Shield in Spring Valley, Calif. The company specializes in RV appearance with emphasis on the installation of MCD shades. They have been in business for 19 years.
- Precision Painting & RV Interiors of Bremen, Ind. Precision specializes in full body painting of RVs as well as sales and installation of MCD shades.
- Bradd & Hall Inc. of Elkhart, Ind. They have been supplying RV and marine seating for over 25 years and are excited about offering MCD shades to their many customers.
- Coachworks, also known as Texas Custom Coach, of Pipe Creek, Texas. Coachworks has been custom building coaches for 23 years are pleased to be able to offer the complete line of MCD shades to their customers.
MCD Innovations has been engineering and producing an array of industry leading sun protection products since 2003 in their state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in McKinney, Texas. The company supplies a wide range of innovative products including solar screens, tire covers, vent/fan covers, skylight covers, and mirror bras and covers to numerous RV OEMs, an ever-growing number of dealers, and RV owners throughout the U.S. and Canada and has expanded into the commercial and residential markets with shade systems as well as merchandising shade products.
For information, visit www.mcdinnovations.com or call (800) 804-1757.