The ROUTE 66 RV Network announced Wednesday (April 28) the launching of the Passport 66 RV Club, a major upgrade to its popular Classic Care Club that has been in existence since 2004.
According to Dave Francis, managing partner of the network, “This new, enhanced product expands our customers’ benefit points to well over 5,000 partner locations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.”
The paid-membership program is only available to RVers who either purchase a unit, parts or service from a ROUTE 66 RV Network dealership. “It’s always been our goal to provide our dealers with programs that are uniquely theirs and that add to the RV consumer’s preference in shopping and buying from a ROUTE 66 dealer,” Francis added.
In addition to the benefits offered by the Classic Care Club — including members’ parts discounts and priority service at all ROUTE 66 RV Network dealers while traveling — the Passport 66 RV Club also provides members with:
• Up to 50% off at nearly 3,000 campgrounds, hotels and resorts through Passport America and Freedom Resorts.
• Discounted golf rates at more than 2,000 Player’s Pass golf courses nationwide.
• Reduced car-rental rates at more than 700 Dollar/Thrifty locations.
• Money-saving offers for RV wash services at 100+ Blue Deacon Truck Wash facilities.
• Savings on DIRECTV satellite packages and a ROUTE 66 gift card.
• Specialty club rates at RV America Insurance.
• Unique offers at www.Parts66.com, the network’s new online parts store.
“We’ve launched the Passport 66 RV Club with a very solid team of partners and valuable RV customer benefits, but we see it as a very dynamic process that we intend to regularly enhance with new partners and programs,” Francis noted.
To upgrade from a current Classic Care Club membership or to learn more, visit the Passport 66 RV Club website at www.Passport66RV.com.