Instructor Chuck Marzahn will conduct an RV Learning Center pre-convention workshop on Oct. 4 for RV service writers/advisors interested in an intensive, day-long training program that will increase their proficiency and help prepare them for service writer/advisor certification.
The cost of the course is $299 for the one-day workshop or $199 when added to the participant’s registration for the RV Dealers National Convention and Expo at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
The session will cover:
• Assessing and selling to a customer’s service needs
• Exceeding customer expectations for increased owner retention
• Effective tools for overcoming objections
• Scheduling for maximum service department efficiency
• Professionalism and the role it plays in dealership operations
Instructor Chuck Marzahn of Marzahn & King Consulting, Inc., is a widely recognized RV industry expert with exceptional expertise in fixed operations on the retail and wholesale level. Click here for details and to register.