Trailer Life publications has announced the Top 100 Good Sam Parks and the 2011 Trailer Life RV Parks & Campgrounds Directory Top 300+ RV parks and campgrounds in North America.
This year, 41 parks scored a coveted 30 out of 30 points under the highly regarded Triple Rating System, according to a news release.
The 2011 Top 100 Good Sam Parks with perfect ratings include:
- Bella Terra of Gulf Shores, Foley, Ala.
- Cajun Palms RV Resort, Breaux Bridge, La.
- Camping Alouette, Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, Québec
- Camping La Clé Des Champs, St. Philippe, Québec
- Duck Creek RV Resort, Muskegon, Mich.
- Evergreen Park RV Resort, Dunee, Ohio
- Grand Casino Hinckley RV Resort, Hinckley, Minn.
- Jackson Rancheria RV Park, Jackson, Calif.
- Las Vegas Motorcoach Resort, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Little River Casino RV Park, Manistee, Mich.
- Mill Creek Ranch RV and Cottage Resort, Canton, Texas
- Paragon Casino RV Resort, Marksville, La.
- Pheasant Ridge RV Resort, Wilsonville, Ore.
- Premier RV Resorts-Redding, Redding, Calif.
- Rayford Crossing RV Resort, Spring, Texas
- Rincon County East RV Resort, Tucson, Ariz.
- Seven Feathers RV Resort, Canyonville, Ore.
- Silver Creek RV Resort, Silver Lake, Mich.
- The Lakes RV and Golf Resort, Chowchilla, Calif.
- The Villages at Turning Stone, Verona, N.Y.
After inspecting nearly 12,000 parks throughout North America, 300+ RV parks received a rating of 28 and above, while several parks on the Top 300+ list ranked with perfect scores:
- Cape Cod Camp Resort & Cabins, Mass.
- Choctaw KOA RV Park, Okla.
- Crystal Lake RV Resort, Fla.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Fla.
- Emerald Coast RV Beach Resort, Fla.
- Harbortown RV Resort, Mich.
- Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort/Outdoor Resorts, S.C.
- Lake-in-Wood Resort, Pa.
- Motorcoach Country Club, Calif.
- Outdoor Resort/Palm Springs RV Country Club, Calif.
- Outdoor Resorts / Ozark RV Resort, Ark.
- Polson Motorcoach & RV Resort, Mont.
- Prairie View RV Park & Campground, Minn.
- Signature Motorcoach Resort at Bay Harbor, Mich.
- Sunny Brook RV Resort, Mich.
- The Great Outdoors RV, Nature & Golf Resort, Fla.
- The Springs at Borrego RV Resort & Golf Course, Calif.
- Tiger Run RV Resort, Colo.
- Traverse Bay RV Resort, Mich.
- Willowtree Resort, S.C.
- Woodland Park, Ontario
The Exclusive Trailer Life Directory Triple Rating System reviews parks in regard to completeness of facilities, cleanliness of restrooms, visual appeal and environmental quality in order to provide RVers with a basis for selecting the campground that best meets their needs. Teams of Trailer Life-trained consultants inspect all privately owned RV parks and campgrounds throughout North America each year. Ratings are on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best. Trailer Life Directory Consumer Survey respondents state that the inspections and ratings information are one of their top priorities when choosing an RV park.
“These top-rated parks go above and beyond in regard to services and amenities offered, allowing travelers to confidently choose the best location for them, and know they will experience the highest standards in all areas of the park’s operations,” said Joe Daquino, senior vice president and group publisher for Trailer Life publications. “We are proud to recognize these parks that attained high ratings as they are truly committed to offering the best of the best.”
For the complete list of top-rated Good Sam Parks, please visit 100+ Top-Rated Good Sam Parks, and for the entire listing of top-rated non-Good Sam Parks, click here.
Trailer Life publications, producer of the most comprehensive and reliable titles of RV technical books and directories for RV parks, campgrounds and services, announces the launch of the fourth edition of “The RV Handbook,” the definitive guide to owning, maintaining and enjoying an RV.
“The RV Handbook” 4th edition is designed to be used both as a fast-reference guide and a comprehensive textbook, according to a news release. It contains helpful checklists, photos and schematics with easy-to-understand operating tips, preventative maintenance guidance and user friendly “how to” advice. The updated information is written and compiled by Dave Solberg, with the assistance of RV industry experts, certified technicians and RV enthusiasts to make the RV experience more enjoyable, safe and hassle-free.
“This fourth edition of ‘The RV Handbook’ is the ultimate RV reference guide for both novice and seasoned RVers,” said Joe Daquino, senior vice president and group publisher, Affinity Group Inc. (AGI), the parent company for Trailer Life publications and RVBUSINESS.com. “The handbook features hundreds of proven tips, tricks and techniques to save you time and money. You simply won’t find this level of detail covered in any other RV book.”
Essential RV topics in this edition include: FAQs on buying new vs. used; how to extend battery life; care and maintenance of the exterior; and RV safety – fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, and personal safety.
‘The RV Handbook’ 4th edition is now available at www.trailerlifedirectory.com/travelstore, or by calling (877) 209-6659.
AGI is the nation’s largest provider of outdoor clubs, services, media and events that service the safety, security, comfort and convenience needs of the North American recreational vehicle and outdoor enthusiast market. By providing information, insights and resources, the company champions the fun, freedom and adventure of “Recreation in Motion.” The company works to enhance its customers’ recreational experiences and build the communities that share and promote its fun and adventurous lifestyles.
For the last 25 years Dave Solberg has helped develop both dealer and owner training programs, authored safety and handyman articles to manufacturer’s cub publications, conducted the RV Buyer’s Seminar and Handyman Seminars throughout the country, and logged over 100,000 miles on the road in an RV.