This latest Travel Trailer and Camper Manufacturing Industry Report from Supplier Relations US LLC provides the most updated market research on the industry. Its scope contains analysis on the industry’s key financial data, competitive landscape, shipment and inventory data, upstream and downstream industries, and trade data, according to a news release.
The downstream analysis section of this industry reveals a large dependency on personal consumption.
This September report’s 162 pages and over 150 charts and tables cover the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities. Find the latest data on shipments, inventory, international trade, and essential industry price indices through July 2010. Relying on over a decade of historic data and sophisticated forecasting, the report projects industry trends through 2014. The report’s broad scope includes topics from foreign trade to industry structure, while also diving into the details such as market sizes of products and players. Industry experts consistently subscribe to this quarterly-updated market research report.
This report, priced at $599, contains industry data on the following major categories:
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview
The industry’s revenue for the year 2009 was approximately $8.2 billion, with an estimated gross profit of 15.08%. Import was valued at $390.8 million from 45 countries. The industry also exported $1.4 billion worth of merchandise to 160 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry’s shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 2009 was $7.2 billion.
- Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run.
- Supply and demand with capacity utilization.
- 2010-2014 forecast.
Industry Income Statement
- All relevant financial data including revenue, cost of materials, labor costs, gross profit, SG&A and net income.
- 4-year financials comparison and trends.
Industry Balance Sheet
- Traditional key elements of assets, liabilities and equity.
- Inventory fabrication stages.
- Calculated balance sheet ratios.
- Plant additions and expansions.
- Computer and IT investments.
- Machinery and equipment for production and material handling.
Industry Cost Analysis
- Upstream industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail and freight.
- Materials and their percentage share of total material costs.
Industry Pricing Analysis
- Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting.
- Pricing distribution among downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories.
Industry Foreign Trade
- Detailed import/export data by commodities and by countries.
- Mode of shipment and insurance and freight costs.
- Labor and compensation structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure.
- Establishments: trends, employee statistics, state by state numbers.
- Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution.
- Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares.
- Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges.
Definition & Classification
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing travel trailers and campers designed to attach to motor vehicles; (2) manufacturing pickup coaches (i.e., campers) and caps (i.e., covers) for mounting on pickup trucks; and (3) manufacturing automobile, utility and light-truck trailers. Travel trailers do not have their own motor but are designed to be towed by a motor unit, such as an automobile or a light truck. This 6-digit NAICS industry (336214) is under the hierarchy of Motor Vehicle Body and Trailer Manufacturing Industry (33621), Transportation Equipment Manufacturing Subsector (336), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Its SIC equivalent codes are: 3792 – Travel Trailers and Campers; and 3799 – Transportation Equipment, NEC (automobile, boat, utility and light truck trailers).
This 162-page research report covers the industry with a comprehensive view and delivers a depth of information in key areas. Supply and demand data covers U.S. shipments and international trade in the context of the industry’s capacity utilization. Industry level income statements, balance sheets, and capital expenditure analysis allow for financial benchmarking. In the cost analysis section, 57 upstream industries are analyzed to offer insight into the supply chain cost structure. For the channel and pricing structure, 14 downstream industries are analyzed. The competitive landscape section provides the number of companies and their respective revenue share, the market concentration, and a list of major players. Important trade associations, industry standards, and trade publications are also listed. Over 150 labeled charts and tables are organized to best convey the large amount of data within the report.
For more information on this report call (800) 298-5699.