Nominations for the 2010 Canadian RV Dealer of the Year are now open.
The RVDA of Canada, in conjunction with Camping Canada’s RV Lifestyle Magazine and Camping Canada’s Dealer News, are inviting nominations from across Canada for the 2010 Walter Paseska Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award.
Established in 1989 by Camping Canada, and dedicated to Walter Paseska for his many years of commitment and tireless dedication to the RV industry, this award is given to a Canadian RV acting dealer principle on the basis of the following criteria:
- Long-term dedication to the RV industry and promotion of the RV lifestyle by the acting dealer principal of a recognized full service RV dealership.
- Commitment and participation in the RVDA at the provincial or national level.
- Recognition by customers and peers as a person with the highest integrity and credibility in both work and personal life.
- Contribution to the community.
A maximum of three candidates per province will be considered for the award. The national selection committee, which is composed of the past four Dealer of the Year Award recipients and one representative from the award’s sponsor, Camping Canada, chooses the winner(s) from the list of nominees by secret ballot.
Camping Canada will present this year’s Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award at the Canada Night Dinner in Louisville, Ky., being held Nov.29.
The winner(s) will be acknowledged in several ways:
- An etched glass award for the recipient(s).
- A profile story on the dealership in RV Lifestyle magazine and Dealer News.
- Presentation of a professionally-taken photograph of the recipient to the dealership.
- A paid announcement in their local paper(s).
- Creation of press releases and a press kit for the dealer to send to his/her local media, to national and regional media, and to manufacturers, along with instructions for use by the dealer.
If you have any questions about the Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award, contact Eleonore Hamm at the RVDA of Canada, (604) 718-6325 or email@example.com, or Jo-Ann Searls at RV Lifestyle Magazine/Camping Canada, (905) 844-8218.