Waytek Inc., a a privately held company which offers quality electrical wiring supplies to the RV industry, has introduced a number of new products this spring.
Among them are the following:
- An electronic flasher for operating LED and incandescent lights. The flasher is a 3-pin configuration and is solid state, so it has no moving parts, making it more reliable and long lasting than mechanical flashers. Rated SAE J945, SAE J590 and SAE J1690, this new flasher meets all standards for turn-signals and flashers in transportation and off-road applications.
- An LED rechargeable work light. The light has a convenient toggle switch to select either the 120 lumen/60 LED floodlight or the 12 lumen/6 LED spotlight option. The internal NiMH battery fully charges in 8 hours with 4 hours of runtime using the bright floodlight or up to 18 hours of runtime using the spotlight (6 LEDs in the bottom of the Work Light. This Bayco Work Light has a “smart charger” which means you can leave it on charge so that it’s always fully charged and ready when you need it. The hanging hook can be used on the top of Bayco SLR-2166 Work Light or positioned mid body. This Bayco Work Light will also attach to a metal surface via the side magnet.
- A TightSight clamp meter for accurate and safe electrical testing and measuring in commercial and industrial applications. The meter is built to professional quality standards to withstand tough use in commercial and industrial settings. The High Frequency Rejection (HFR) feature measures accurately even in noisy electrical environments. For everything from load measurement to troubleshooting industrial motors and adjustable speed drives (ASDs), the new TightSight Clamps bring speed, accuracy, safety and ease-of-use together in one rugged meter.
- Engine start and engine stop momentary switches for trucks, trailers, off-road and emergency vehicles. Well-suited for exterior applications, these switches are push buttons with permanently engraved “Engine Start” (on 44157 switch) and “Engine Stop” (on 44158 switch) into the surface of the button, which will not wear off. The housings are diecast with a knurled facenut and the button is impact resistant molded plastic. They have two brass screw terminals with lockwashers. These switches repel oil, water and other liquids and are rated at 35 amps at 12 volts DC.
- An extra heavy duty, three-position ignition switch. This new ignition switch is made of durable plated steel and has a lever actuator. It operates off-ignition-start, with spring return to ignition once the engine is started. It fits panels up to 1/8 inch and is rated up to 20 amps for start, and 25 amps for ignition operation.
- The Molex Mini Splash Connector, a 2.50mm (.098 inch) pitch water-resistant wire-to-wire connector system that delivers 3A per circuit. Available in 2-to-4-circuit sizes, these connectors meet JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards) DO203S2 waterproof compliant standards, and are ideal for automotive applications such as wipers, switches, and mirror motor harnesses.
For information on these and other products from Waytek, visit www.waytekwire.com or call (800) 328-2724.
Waytek Inc. announces the availability of a rotary or reversing switch as the newest addition to its line of electrical supplies. This new rotary switch offers forward and reverse operation of a motor in motions such as up-down, left-right, in-out or rotate-counter-rotate in tailgate, winch, windlass and snowplow applications. It is lever-actuated and double pole, double throw with spring return to off from both on positions. Visit www.waytekwire.com for an extensive line of switches and other electrical wiring supplies. Orders may also be placed by phone through a Waytek customer service representative at (800) 328-2724, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. CST.