Winnebago Industries Inc. introduced the Forza Class A diesel motorhome for the first time to retail consumers at The Rally, the Camping World/Good Sam event held in Syracuse at the New York State Fairgrounds held last weekend.
According to a press release, thousands of RVers and enthusiasts were on-hand for the event to view the Forza, built on the Freightliner XCS straight-rail chassis with a Cummins 340-hp diesel engine and Allison six-speed transmission. Winnebago said the Class A also offers increased storage capacity with its Smart Storage design. Interior amenities include polished Corian galley countertops, coffee glazed cabinetry, upscale entertainment features and LED lighting.
Arnold and Jean Bye from Waunakee, Wis., were impress with the new Forza, according to the company. “We are looking for a small diesel with a queen bed in the traditional position so we could use it without putting the slides out,” the couple stated. “We love the mid-entry. We have a 40-footer now and we want to downsize – this is perfect for us. We can get eight people around the sectional table. The side swing doors allow easy access to great storage for a small unit. I also love the passenger seat with the table for all my maps and the laptop.
Available in two affordably-priced floorplans – the 34T and 38R – Forza standard features include:
• Powered driver and passenger seats in leatherette.
• Radio/rearview color monitor system with 6-inch touch screen and powered mirrors with defrost/side-view cameras.
• Powered MCD visor shade for the front windshield and MCD blackout shades in the coach area.
• Soft vinyl ceilings, LED ceiling lights and vinyl tile flooring throughout.
• Home theater sound bar with DVD/CD player.
• Full-coach water filtration system, 6,000-watt Cummins Onan diesel generator, 2,000-watt inverter/charger and roof A/C with heat pump.
• Hydraulic leveling jacks, dual-glazed coach windows, heated holding tank compartment and winterization package.
• Powered patio awning with LED lighting and exterior wash station.
• Low profile allows unit to fit through 12-foot door opening while having storage oup to 228 cubic feet (38R).
Options include a fireplace, lounger, powered StudioLoft (34T only), stackable washer/dryer, automatic HDTV satellite antenna system, satellite radio, and Ideal Rest Noveau air sleep system.
Winnebago Industries Inc. will release its fiscal third-quarter financial results, ended June 1, prior to the market’s opening on June 27.
According to a news release, the company will also host a conference call on June 27 at 9 a.m. (CT) to discuss the report.
Winnebago’s conference call may be heard live via the company’s website, http://www.winnebagoind.com/investor.html. The event will be archived and available for replay for the next 90 days on the website.
Winnebago Industries’ WIT Club has announced its lineup of rallies scheduled for 2013, which gets underway this coming weekend.
Highlighting this year’s events is the Grand National Rally (GNR) held at Winnebago Industries’ headquarters in Forest City July 21 – 25, according to a news release.
Each rally is a great opportunity to bond with friends, attend informative seminars and fun entertainment, meet with vendors, and tour points of interest in each state and region. Owners of Winnebago, Itasca and Winnebago Touring Coach motorhomes, as well as Winnebago and SunnyBrook towable products are able to participate in the GNR and all state and local chapter rallies.
Owners who aren’t current WIT members are also encouraged to participate in these fun-filled rallies and may be a guest at a club or chapter event up to twice a year without becoming a member.
Listed below is the 2013 WIT Club Rally Schedule:
- May 31-June 2 Southern New England Rally – East Falmouth, Mass.
- June 6-9 Pennsylvania State Rally – Centre Hall, Pa.
- June 13-16 Ohio State Rally – Mansfield, Ohio.
- June 21-23 Michigan State Rally – Otisville, Mich.
- June 26-30 Illinois State Rally – Crescent City, Ill.
- July 12-14 Iowa State Rally – Britt, Iowa.
- July 15-19 WIT 365 Club – Forest City, Iowa.
- July 15-20 WIT Singles Rally – Forest City, Iowa.
- July 15-21 MILWIT National Rally – Forest City, Iowa.
- July 21-25 Grand National Rally – Forest City, Iowa.
- July 28-31 Wisconsin State Rally – Richland Center, Wis.
- August 1-4 Indiana State Rally – Greenfield, Ind.
- Aug. 9-11 Northern New England Rally – Essex Junction, Vt.
- Aug. 9-12 Colorado State Rally – Fort Collins, Colo.
- Aug. 15-18 New Mexico State Rally – Chama, N.M.
- Sept. 5-8 New York State Rally – Frankfort, N.Y.
- Sept. 6-8 Minnesota State Rally – Hutchinson, Minn.
- Sept. 13-15 Missouri State Rally – Mountain View, Mo.
- Sept. 20-22 Virginia State Rally – Virginia Beach, Va.
- Sept. 26-29 Oregon State Rally – Rickreall, Ore.
- Oct. 2-6 California State Rally – Hollister, Calif.
- Oct. 4-6 Maryland/Delaware State Rally – Whaleyville, Md.
- Oct. 10-13 Nevada State Rally – Pahrump, Nev.
- Oct. 18-20 Texas W Club Rally – Mineola, Texas.
- Oct. 24-27 Tennessee State Rally – Lebanon, Tenn.
For more information call (800) 643-4892 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Winnebago Industries Inc. has announced a new 24/7 Premium Roadside Assistance Program for Winnebago Industries Towables.
Beginning on the new 2014 Winnebago and SunnyBrook model vehicles now being introduced, Winnebago Industries Towables will provide every new owner with a complimentary one-year membership in the 24/7 Premium Roadside Assistance program that covers items such as lock-out service, fuel delivery and flat tire changes for their RV.
Backed by Coach-Net, a North American roadside assistance service provider network, the tow vehicle is also covered when towing a Winnebago or SunnyBrook travel trailer or fifth-wheel.
“We are very pleased to offer premium roadside service to our towable customers,” said Winnebago Industries Towables President Johnny Hernandez. “Our commitment to superior service after the sale sets Winnebago Industries apart as a leader in the industry. We are dedicated to providing our owners with the service and parts they need to enable them to enjoy years of great RVing memories.”
Winnebago Industries Towables announced its top sales performers for 2013, which were honored at the builder’s Dealer Days Event in Las Vegas. This year’s award winners include:
• Top Winnebago Industries Towables Dealer – North America: Fretz RV, Souderton, Pa.
• Top Winnebago Dealer – North America: Fretz RV, Souderton, Pa.
• Top Winnebago Dealer – East: Fretz RV, Souderton, Pa.
• Top Winnebago Dealer – Central: US Adventure RV, Davenport, Iowa
• Top Winnebago Dealer – West: Rocky Mountain RV World, Albuquerque, N.M.
• Top Winnebago Dealer Canada: VR Emond, St-Nicolas, Quebec, Canada
• Top Sunset Creek Dealer – North America: Ansley RV, Duncanville, Pa.
• Top Sunset Creek Dealer – East: Ansley RV, Duncanville, Pa.
• Top Raven Dealer – East: Ansley RV, Duncanville, Pa.
• Top Sunset Creek Dealer Central: Holiday RV Sales & Service, Jefferson, Iowa
• Top Raven Dealer – North America: C & R Auto Sales, Tremonton, Utah
• Top Raven Dealer – West: C & R Auto Sales, Tremonton, Utah
• Top Sunset Creek Dealer – West: C & R Auto Sales, Tremonton, Utah
• Top Sunset Creek Dealer – Canada: L.M. Cossette, Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada
• Top Remington Dealer – North America: VR Rive-Nord, Repentigny, Quebec, Canada
• Top Remington Dealer Canada: VR Rive-Nord, Repentigny, Quebec, Canada
• Top Remington Dealer – East: Lewis Auto Sales, Dayton, Ohio
• Top Remington Dealer – Central: Newby’s R.V. Sales, McMinnville, Tenn.
• Top Remington Dealer – West: Range RV, Hesperia, Calif.
This year’s award winners are:
• Top Winnebago Industries Dealer – Single Location: Lazydays, Seffner, Fla.
• Top Winnebago Industries Dealer – Multiple Locations: Camping World RV Sales, Lincolnshire, Ill.
• Top Winnebago Dealer – North America: Lazydays, Seffner, Fla.
• Top Winnebago Dealer – Eastern Area: Lazydays, Seffner, Fla.
• Top Winnebago Touring Coach Dealer – North America: Lazydays, Seffner, Fla.
• Top Itasca Dealer – North America: La Mesa RV Center Inc., Sanford, Fla.
• Top Itasca Dealer – Eastern Area: La Mesa RV Center Inc., Sanford, Fla.
• Top Winnebago Dealer – Canada: VR St-Cyr – St-Mathieu de Beloeil, Quebec, Canada
• Top Itasca Dealer – Canada: VR Emond – St Nicolas, Quebec, Canada
• Top Winnebago Dealer – Western Area: McMahon’s RV,Westminster, Calif.
• Top Itasca Dealer – Western Area: Guaranty RV Centers, Junction City, Ore.
• Itasca New Dealer of the Year: La Mesa RV Center, Riviera Beach, Fla.
• Winnebago New Dealer of the Year: Camping World RV Sales, Lake City, Fla.
• Top Rental Dealer: Great Alaskan Holidays, Anchorage, Alaska
• Top Era Dealers: Motor Sportsland, Salt Lake City, Utah; Colonial Itasca, Lakewood, N.J.
Winnebago Industries Inc. announced its Partners in Excellence (PIE) award winners for 2013 at the company’s Dealer Days event in Las Vegas, April 29 to May 1. In its eighth year, the PIE award recognizes those motorhome dealers with the best market share penetration within their basic trade area (BTA).
According to a press release, 12 Winnebago and Itasca dealerships were recognized in three market categories from both the East and West regions. The categories are defined as basic trade areas with 99 or fewer annual retail registrations, 100-199 annual registrations and greater than 200 registrations.
Following are this year’s PIE award winners as ranked by market size from smallest BTA to largest BTA:
Winnebago – Western Region
• Jack Sisemore Traveland – Amarillo, Texas (4-time winner)
• Crestview RV Center – Buda, Texas (4-time winner)
• La Mesa RV – Davis, Calif.
Itasca – Western Region
• Reliable RV – Springfield, Mo. (4-time winner)
• Camping World RV Supercenter – New Braunfels, Texas
• Camping World RV Sales – Wood Village, Ore. (5-time winner)
Winnebago – Eastern Region
• US Adventure RV – Davenport, Iowa
• Pleasureland RV Center – North Metro, Ramsey, Minn. (6-time winner)
• Lazydays – Seffner, Fla.
Itasca – Eastern Region
• Camping World RV Sales – DeForest, Wis.
• Flagg RV, – Uxbridge, Mass. (5-time winner)
• Camping World RV Sales – St. Augustine, Fla.
Editor’s Note: The following report was issued by Robert W. Baird & Associates to clients following a meeting with dealers at Winnebago Industries Inc.’s recently completed Dealer Days event in Las Vegas.
Dealer meetings: Sentiment is running high as the cyclical recovery gains steam. Big picture, management is committed to building a more diversified business, a strategy that likely produces better sustainable margins at the expense of peak margin potential.
Optimistic tone: Sentiment among dealers and other industry contacts is running high, consistent with the near record level observed in our recent dealer survey. After a deep downturn, industry survivors feel good about the recovery and their affiliation with Winnebago. Meanwhile, checks indicate that credit continues to loosen.
New products: Winnebago unveiled its 2014 lineup, highlighted by a new Class B and entry-level Class A diesel and gas motorhomes. We see an opportunity for Winnebago to retain or gain share as the market recovers. Separately, Winnebago recently introduced the Metro Link, a mid-sized bus for highly competitive transit market.
Fixing towables: Winnebago added Johnny Hernandez, a veteran leader in the towable marketplace, as the general manager of the towable division in January. Long term, some see potential for a $100 million towable business. However, the immediate goal is to achieve break-even by the August quarter. Winnebago has cut the complexity of its towable product lineup (20 fewer models) and moved to more modular features that reduce complexity and lower cost.
Focus on sustainability: To build a more durable Winnebago, management is rethinking the business with an emphasis on diversification and more sustainable profitability. We see the benefit of diversifying beyond motorhomes, but note that towables and buses typically offer a lower margin profile, which likely will limit the peak margin potential.
Motorhome recovery: After a painful downturn in which motorhome demand fell from 62K units to 21K units, the industry is recovering. As negative equity evaporates, consumer demand recovers, and dealers rebuild inventory, we see potential for the industry shipments to return to 40K-50K units, near historical cycle averages. In that context, we believe Winnebago has the ability to achieve 8,000 motorhome shipments.
Winnebago Industries Inc. announced its Circle of Excellence dealerships for 2013.
According to a press release, Winnebago established the industry’s first dealer excellence program in 1986 in order to recognize select dealers for excellence in customer satisfaction. This year, 118 dealers were honored with the Circle of Excellence award at the company’s Dealer Days event in Las Vegas, April 29–May 2. Dealers were recognized for their excellence in customer satisfaction as it relates to the customers’ sales and service experience.
“We have the best dealer network in the industry, bar none,” said WinnebagoVice President of Sales and Product Management Scott Degnan. “We are extremely pleased to recognize the 118 outstanding dealers that earned this year’s Circle of Excellence award. These dealers are the best of the best with a proven commitment to providing excellent customer service to our retail customers. They have knowledgeable sales personnel, qualified service technicians and quality warranty and after-market service support for customers. These dealers are the reason we finished calendar 2012 as the leader in the motorhome industry.”
Circle of Excellence scoring is determined by rating dealers in four categories:
• A purchase and delivery satisfaction study which is direct customer feedback after the purchase of a motorhome
• A customer satisfaction study which surveys customers six months after their purchase
• A sales and marketing assessment that evaluates a dealership’s sales, market share, stocking levels and participation in product training and the Winnebago Itasca Travelers Club (WIT)
• A service/parts assessment that evaluates a dealership’s warranty/parts inventory, service training and certified technicians, and traveling customer care
Since its inception 28 years ago, three dealerships have achieved Circle of Excellence status each year the award has been presented. They are: (the Winnebago Industries’ brands the dealership represents is listed in parenthesis.)
• Lazydays, Seffner, Florida (Winnebago)
• McClain’s RV Superstore, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Winnebago)
• Pleasureland, Inc., St. Cloud, Minnesota (Winnebago/Itasca)
Following is the complete list of the 2013 Circle of Excellence award winners, including 13 first-time award winners (indicated with an “*”).
Great Alaskan Holidays, Anchorage (Winnebago/Itasca)
Camping World RV Sales, Robertsdale (Itasca)*
Affinity RV Service, Sales & Rentals, Prescott (Winnebago)
La Mesa RV, Mesa (Winnebago/Itasca)
La Mesa RV Center, Tucson (Winnebago/Itasca)
Camping World RV Sales, Roseville (Itasca)
Camping World RV Sales, Vacaville (Itasca)*
Giant RV, Colton (Winnebago)*
Giant RV, Corona (Winnebago)
Giant RV, Murrieta (Winnebago)*
La Mesa RV, Davis (Winnebago)*
La Mesa RV, San Diego (Winnebago/Itasca)
Mike Thompson’s RV Super Stores, Fountain Valley (Itasca)
Mike Thompson’s RV Super Stores, Santa Fe Springs (Itasca)
Pan Pacific RV Centers, French Camp (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Fountain (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Longmont (Winnebago)
Transwest Truck Trailer RV, Frederick (Itasca)
Crowley RV Center, Bristol (Winnebago)
Parkview RV Supercenter, Smyrna (Winnebago)
Camping World of Fort Myers, Ft. Myers (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Cocoa (Winnebago)*
Camping World RV Sales, Gulf Breeze (Winnebago)*
Camping World RV Sales, Lake City (Winnebago)*
Camping World RV Sales, Ocala (Itasca)*
Camping World RV Sales, St. Augustine (Itasca)
La Mesa RV Center, Riviera Beach (Itasca)*
La Mesa RV Center Inc., Sanford (Itasca)
Lazydays, Seffner (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Oakwood (Winnebago)
Barrington Motor Sales, Bartlett (Itasca)
Camping World RV Sales, Island Lake (Winnebago)
Winnebago Motor Homes, Rockford (Winnebago/Itasca)
Camp-Land, Burns Harbor (Winnebago)
Harrison RV, Inc., Jefferson (Winnebago)
Lichtsinn Motors, Forest City (Winnebago/Itasca)
US Adventure RV, Davenport (Winnebago)
Olathe Ford RV Center, Gardner (Winnebago/Itasca)
Northside RV’s, Lexington (Winnebago)*
Beckley’s Camping Center, Thurmont (Winnebago)
Leo’s Vacation Center Inc., Gambrills (Winnebago)
Diamond R.V. Centre Inc., Hatfield (Winnebago)
Flagg RV, Uxbridge (Itasca)
General RV Center, Birch Run (Winnebago/Itasca)
General RV Center, Inc., Brownstown Township (Winnebago/Itasca)
General RV Center, Mt. Clemens (Winnebago/Itasca)
General RV Center, Wayland (Winnebago/Itasca)
General RV Center, Inc., White Lake (Winnebago/Itasca)
General RV Center, Wixom (Winnebago/Itasca)
Bullyan RV, Duluth (Winnebago)
Pleasureland RV Center – North Metro, Ramsey (Winnebago)
Pleasureland Inc., St. Cloud (Winnebago/Itasca)
Reliable RV, Springfield (Itasca)
Reliable RV Center, Biloxi (Winnebago)
Pierce RV’s, Billings (Winnebago)
Leach Camper Sales of Lincoln, Inc., Lincoln (Itasca)
Camping World RV Sales, Las Vegas (Itasca)
Findlay RV, Las Vegas (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Chichester (Itasca)
Hill’s RVs, Center Conway (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Lakewood (Winnebago)
Colonial Itasca, Lakewood (Itasca)
Chisolm Trail RV, Albuquerque (Itasca)
Rocky Mountain RV World, Albuquerque (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Churchville (Winnebago)
Bill Plemmons RV World, Raleigh (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Colfax (Itasca)*
Camping World RV Sales, Hendersonville (Itasca)*
Tom Johnson Camping Center, Concord (Winnebago)
Tom Johnson Camping Center, Marion (Winnebago)
Colerain RV, Cincinnati (Winnebago)
Dave Arbogast RV and Boat Depot, Troy (Winnebago)
Lewis Auto Sales, Inc., Dayton (Itasca)
RCD Sales, Sunbury (Winnebago)*
Shafer’s Truck and RV Sales, Delta (Itasca)
Dean’s RV Superstore Inc., Tulsa (Winnebago)
McClain’s RV Superstore, Oklahoma City (Winnebago/Itasca)
Camping World RV Sales, Wood Village (Winnebago/Itasca)
Guaranty RV Centers, Junction City (Itasca)
Olinger Travel Homes, Hillsboro (Winnebago/Itasca)
Roberson RV Center Inc., Salem (Winnebago)
The RV Corral, Eugene (Winnebago)
Triple A RV Center Inc., Medford (Winnebago)
All Seasons Recreational Vehicles Inc., Easton (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Harrisburg (Itasca)
Fretz RV, Souderton (Itasca)
Ray Wakley Inc., North East (Winnebago)
Tom Schaeffer’s RV Super Store, Shoemakersville (Winnebago)
Arlington RV Supercenter, East Greenwich (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Spartanburg (Winnebago)*
Camping World RV Sales, Myrtle Beach (Itasca)
Camping World RV Sales, Chattanooga (Winnebago)
Chilhowee Trailer Sales Inc., Louisville (Winnebago)
Billy Sims Trailer Town – Lubbock, Lubbock (Winnebago)
Crestview RV Center, Buda (Winnebago)
Crestview RV Center, Georgetown (Itasca)
Jack Sisemore Traveland, Amarillo (Winnebago)
McClain’s RV Superstore, Fort Worth (Itasca)
McClain’s RV Superstore, Lake Dallas (Winnebago)
McClain’s RV Superstore, Rockwall (Winnebago)
Patterson Recreational Vehicles, Wichita Falls (Winnebago)*
Ronnie Bock’s Kerrville RV, Kerrville (Winnebago)
Shady Pines RV Center Inc., Texarkana (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales, Kaysville (Itasca)
Motor Sportsland, Salt Lake City (Winnebago)
McGeorge’s Rolling Hills RV, Ashland (Winnebago)
Reines RV Center, Inc., Manassas (Winnebago)
R ‘N’ R RV Center, Liberty Lake (Winnebago)
Roy Robinson Motorhomes, Marysville (Winnebago/Itasca)
Uhlmann RV, Chehalis (Winnebago)
Camping World RV Sales LLC, De Forest (Itasca)*
Carefree Coach & RV, Ltd., Edmonton (Itasca)
Fraserway RV Limited Partnership, Abbotsford (Winnebago)
Voyager RV Centre Ltd., Winfield (Itasca)
Forest City Motor Homes Ltd., Thorndale (Itasca)
Sicard RV, Smithville (Winnebago)
VR Emond, St-Nicolas (Itasca)
VR St-Cyr, St-Mathieu de Beloeil (Winnebago)
While Winnebago Industries, Inc. yesterday (April 30) unveiled an array of 2014 product lines at the Iowa-based company’s annual Dealer Days Event at the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, the most significant debut for some industry watchers was the unveiling of the first U.S. motorized RV built on Chrysler’s new 2014 Ram ProMaster van.
Winnebago’s new Class B is called the Travato.
The Ram ProMaster van, introduced early this year as an adaptation of the diminutive Italian Fiat Ducato platform, is the chassis of choice for European motorhome builders, and some industry observers have predicted that its entry into the U.S. market could signal a “sea change” in the RV chassis business.
Whether it amounts to that kind of impact or not, there’s really no question that the Class B and compact Class C motorhome markets are due for some changes with the entry of the Ram, the Ford Transit Van, an upgraded Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and other players like the Nissan NV. And it’s a sure bet that Winnebago’s 22-foot, front-wheel-drive Travato, part of a newly named Winnebago Touring Coach unit that also includes the Sprinter-based Era B-van, won’t be the last Ducato-based coach to surface in the U.S. RV market over the next year or two.
The Touring Coach line now joins the Winnebago and Itasca nameplates to make up the Iowa motorhome builder’s three motorized brands. “The Travato is a new fuel-efficient entry into the Class B market with fuel economy of 15-18 miles per gallon and represents another aggressive ‘industry first’ for Winnebago Industries,” the company stated in a press release.
The Ram ProMaster, on which production is to begin this fall in Mexico, is generally available with a 3.0-liter I-4 174-hp EcoDiesel or 280-hp 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 and is built in 90- or 101-inch roof heights as well as three (118-, 136- and 150-inch) wheelbases and four body lengths, including chassis cab and cutaway versions. Gross combined weight ratings (GCWR) range from 11,500 to 12,500 pounds.
“We are jumping on that (Ducato-type motorhome) and expanding our products beyond the Era with new brand names still coming,” Winnebago Product Manager Russ Garfin told RVBUSINESS.com. “That market is poised for growth because of the new chassis that are going to be available. There will be a lot more choices for customers. That market has been underserved for quite some time because there have not been the exciting chassis to go along with it, with the Ford and the Chevy pretty much being old-school cargo vans.”
Another Winnebago “game changer” unveiled at Vegas is the new Winnebago Forza and Itasca Solei Class A’s, adding a “full-featured luxury diesel pusher at an extremely attractive price.” Initially available in two floorplans, these companion lines are powered by 340 hp Cummins engines and feature large pass-through storage and upgraded appliances.
“It’s ‘Game On’ for Winnebago Industries,” said Scott Degnan, vice president of sales and product management for Winnebago, which handed out an array of dealer awards at Las Vegas. “We have changed up the roster with new and exciting products and our dealer partners were extremely enthusiastic in their response to the new lineup. We were No. 1 in motorhome retail sales in the U.S. for 2012, and with the new products we have unveiled this week, we see that momentum continuing.”
Also unveiled in Vegas:
• To expand on the successful launch of the affordable Winnebago Vista and Itasca Sunstar 26HE gas Class A’s, which generated notable sales last year, Winnebago has added a 31KE model designed for couples or families with a U-shaped dinette, mid-coach TV and walk-around queen bed.
• Winnebago has also extended the Winnebago Minnie Winnie and Itasca Spirit Class C lineup introduced last year with the new Minnie Winnie Premier and Spirit Silver models, providing upscale features and deluxe graphics.
• In addition to a new Premium Roadside Assistance program, 2014 SunnyBrook, Sunset Creek, and Remington towable buyers get new exterior styling while the new Remington XLT has painted wrap-around fiberglass front caps with blue LED accent lights, black-trimmed grey sidewalls and optional frameless windows.